Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Long Time Return Player
Long Time Return Player
 Asura.Kaari
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: KaariLaLa
By Asura.Kaari 2015-02-25 16:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp I've been absent from this game for a very very long time, And I have decided to come back, I rolled a new character, and had a lot of fun leveling Thief from 1-71 without Abyssea. But then I Ground out on Worms to 99.

Well I played for a while after that, 2 weeks or So, and I started to notice Something kinda crappy... I couldn't Actually do anything...

The amount of Acc you need in this game to do any of the current endgame content is a huge Wall that's preventing me from moving forward. I need Accuracy to do the events, But i can't get the Acc gear without those events. So after i finally got a Sandung, and messed around a bit longer, trying to do Skirmish i Decided im going to level up COR.

I ground it from 30 to 99 on Worms in Two days and am currently working on Skilling it up

I have quite a bit of gear is ent over from my old Character to boost it up, but obviously i have a lot of work to do still..

I'm looking for a group of people who's willing to accept a COR coming into the game once again from a long long time ago to help me out so I can finally get back into having some fun in this game, If anyone on the Asura server has a place for a COR please let me know, Im usually on every day under the name Imorielle.

TL;DR I'm trying to get back into the swing of the game with a group of people to have some fun with this game again! If on Asura, Send me a Tell let's do some things! I'm a quick Learner! :D
[+]