Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Adoulin » foret's crabs
foret's crabs
By Kooljack 2014-12-16 23:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

is it possible to smash thru shark's delve crabs with trip sam's somehow? I could swab mnk but i like the idea of not job changing for the 3 d1's; just tryna think how to go about getting thru these two crab nm's as such
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-12-16 23:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
is it possible to smash thru shark's delve crabs with trip sam's somehow? I could swab mnk but i like the idea of not job changing for the 3 d1's; just tryna think how to go about getting thru these two crab nm's as such

Have your RDM or SCH prep them with nukes instead of prepping them with melee's...
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-12-16 23:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/18457/murasamemaru
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2014-12-16 23:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Murasamemaru works from 100% to death on Craklaw. For us we have 1 SAM on the Jagil while the other does the Craklaw with Mura. GEO tosses a Geo-Frailty on Jagil and sits next to the Mura SAM on Craklaw with Indi-Frailty and does Stun > Nuke > Stun > Nuke to help speed it up a bit (simply nuking it to 75% and moving to melee isn't as potent as a Formless MNK prepping it; probably related to # of attacks dealt rather than total damage dealt).

Krabakarpo doesn't need any special things done to it if you're going in with a 6-man since it'll die before it gains too much resistance to physical attacks. Should be the second fastest fight in the zone, right after the Uragnite.