Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Recycle
Recycle
 Valefor.Slore
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Valefor.Slore 2014-09-26 18:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Been trying to do some research into recycle and cannot find a whole lot on it. What I am looking for is when you should be in recycle gear. Is it when you draw, midcast or when you shoot?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-09-26 19:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Legendia said: »
Precast in snapshot
Midcast in recycle (if your hit build and accuracy allow it)
Acc/hit build shouldn't be a problem as Arcadian beret nearly caps the effect on its own along with merits and it's added tp return for recycle procs makes it near mandatory to keep on anyway. Can make up accuracy in other slots.
[+]
 Valefor.Slore
By Valefor.Slore 2014-09-26 19:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I have Arcadian head was looking at the Scouplia nails +1. BGwiki says recycle caps out at 90, not sure if that is correct or not. I don't have any tp in feet and I am over 1k on rng acc so I was thinking of putting the nails in there.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-09-26 19:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slore said: »
I have Arcadian head was looking at the Scouplia nails +1. BGwiki says recycle caps out at 90, not sure if that is correct or not. I don't have any tp in feet and I am over 1k on rng acc so I was thinking of putting the nails in there.
If you've got enough acc, out 'em in. Especially after food/brd buffs that should be plenty of acc for most things. Otherwise I'd start putting in some ratt/str.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-09-26 20:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Legendia said: »
Any part of you want anni spath? Would be worth the time needed.
I would love anni or youchi(mostly cause I like the idea of being able to use it on Sam even if it isn't that useful.)

Thing is I gotta stop losing focus on Kenkonken. :/ I was actually saving up currency for awhile and ended up selling it about 2 weeks back to focus on Kenkonken again.
 Valefor.Slore
By Valefor.Slore 2014-09-26 20:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I got anni I'm workin on yochi now. Im at 44 stp with dm2 body trying to buy it but it wont drop