Forum » FFXI » Valefor » I Bid Thee Adieu
I Bid Thee Adieu
 Valefor.Shystie
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Shystie
By Valefor.Shystie 2014-09-17 21:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I officially quit the game today. I just wanted to express my gratitude to all my friends on Valefor. I transferred to Asura a few months ago and it was great. But my home was Valefor since 2005. Since I can't really talk to you in game, this is where I am doing it.

TheBond and TheHelpfulBearCaln (that is not mispelled lol)...my ls's when I was a mere n00b. Thanks Karahbond and Felizitas for teaching me the game and answering all my questions like "How do I trade?". Medico, last I spoke to you, you were having some major medical issues. Then you disappeared from game. I hope all is well with you my friend.

To all my friends from TheMethyloSyndicate and the extended family TrueFlight. You guys were my fun while I was deployed to Iraq in 2006 and 2008. When I got interested in HNMLS, I wasn't in the shell much. But I always kept my pearls as you guys were my home ls and I always came back. Shout out to Methylos, Maurauc, Vilma, Abeo, Illrobu, Marlockned and Zolan.

Miku - My first HNMLS. I joined you while I was in Iraq and you knew my situation. I didn't lot gear since I was not that active but I just wanted to do EG stuff so I didn't care. Then you kicked me for my inactivity. Good job. I think it was Nataija who kicked me, lol.

ChocogordoLS and Triumvirate...suck a Dhalmel....mostly Ensane.

BriareusFellows, oh Abyssea. We thought we were so strong, people got lazy, no more HMP sets, SAM was dead and NIN was finally useful again! Shout out to Kemi and Ysuran.

Regeneration, that was an awesome ls and we kicked some @$$! This group revived the game for me at a point where I was about to quit. The leaders knew how to pwn stuff, be fair and not be d!cks. Was a lot of fun! Thanks to Rioitz, Nandaryu, Eguil, Bellamyk, Elvampiro, Presidente, Daddylongpipe, Azuza, Trini, Yandaime and a lot more.

Belligerency, the start of the downfall of ffxi (that is not a jab at the ls.). This is when people started quitting in the masses. Mattyc, you regrouped and continued to make things happen when so much of Regen transferred/quit. I know you think I tried to do a coup, but it really wasn't like that. A group of us was just looking for something different, and at the time, we didn't realize it wasn't really possible on the Valefor Server anymore. We wanted a ls like Regeneration again. Shout out to Mattyc, Liitutu, Zigbar.

VictoriousSecret, I told you guys I did not want to lead a ls but you made me be the shell holder anyways. Screw you guys! haha, we had fun. But as we found out, none of us wanted to lead full time. Then we all transferred to Asura and man there was so much to finally do again! Was fun but then pretty much all but 3 of us quit the game. Shout out to Angelious, Zombies, Kauffman and Devilishangel.

I want to thank some of my good friends who were in multiple of the ls's with me. Caelir, Zellok, Burney, Seraa, Bigsmokey, Ashleah and Kudlee.

Much love to my closest friends that I have played with since 2006+. Ineluki and Brainchild. We go back to TMS way back to before we were dominating King Arthro as a social ls lol. Mysticzero, we met in ChocogordoLS. You saw a n00b BLM and taught me to play it while we farmed Sea and I skilled it. Eventually, us four were pretty much always together for the rest of our FFXI gaming. Now, I am the last to leave.

Farewell my friends. Was a fun 9 years!
[+]
By Bigsmokey 2014-09-17 21:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

will miss you homie
[+]
 Asura.Eldain
Server: Asura
user: Caelir
By Asura.Eldain 2014-09-17 21:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't lie. You are just taking a prolonged break like me......
[+]
 Asura.Shystie
Server: Asura
user: Shystie
By Asura.Shystie 2014-09-17 21:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You wish, Caelir!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-17 22:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Shystie said: »
Cue trolls.
Poison the well, much?

Well, now I don't even wanna do my little quirky, fun trolling thing, now. I hope you're happy.

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY!!!

/goes to sulk
[+]
 Valefor.Ineluki
user: Ineluki
By Valefor.Ineluki 2014-09-17 22:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Had some great times Shy. Shout out for TMS and TF! I still miss this game, most of all, I miss all yall. Hope everyone doing well. Thats all i got, keep up the good fight those of ya still going.
[+]
 Valefor.Philemon
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2014-09-17 22:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eldain said: »
Don't lie. You are just taking a prolonged break like me......
What is this shite? That's the name you picked? I don't even know you anymore man.
[+]
 Seraph.Serenitie
Server: Seraph
user: Serenitie
By Seraph.Serenitie 2014-09-18 05:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

man seeing all your names here... i miss you guys. i wish you the best buddy. i love ffxi because ive grown to love the people i play it with. you were one of the good Shystie guys & ill miss you.

P.S. if you should ever want to vacation In Bermuda hit me up.
/salute
[+]
 Valefor.Lisamarie
user: Kej
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2014-09-22 19:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Farewell, Shystie. Didn't know you very well, but you and I shared the same 'extended family' -- Trueflight. Janeash brought me into the shell when I started my character over in 2009. :)
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [97 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Zolan
By Valefor.Zolan 2014-12-28 18:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

/tear... Good times, good memories. I completely forgot about that period where KA was being owned by us as a social. TMS I miss those days the days I would love to find again!
[+]