Warp Ring Dc? Rng Ability Dc? Entire Zone Dc?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Warp ring dc? Rng ability dc? Entire zone dc?
Warp ring dc? Rng ability dc? Entire zone dc?
By Kingregg 2014-09-07 18:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else having this problem?
I have level 88, DC came back level 84
By Heimdel 2014-09-07 18:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Had aby altep crash like a week ago and everyone came back few levels or merits down then when they dced. Apparently it had reboot from when it last backed up
By Kingregg 2014-09-07 19:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Thankyou so much
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-09-07 19:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Was it warp ring or was Windower (Lua) out of memory error when someone was being added to ally?
By Kingregg 2014-09-07 20:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Skjalf said: »
Was it warp ring or was Windower (Lua) out of memory error when someone was being added to ally?
When ever I used my warp ring, I'm literally stuck! My elvaan too lazy to warp..
But I couldn't warp out of altepa, lost 4 levels after the Dc.. Was full alliance even some people loss armor that they upgraded.
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-09-07 20:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

very strange - never had that happen
and do Raptor party pretty often and use warp ring :S
 Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-07 20:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a SERVER crash ... lol Everyone in the zone were affected.
By Kingregg 2014-09-07 20:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mariane said: »
It was a SERVER crash ... lol Everyone in the zone were affected.
This going on, happen yesterday at the firestation while at work, now today at home
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-07 20:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Crashing the server through exploits or hacks could be a cause for a ban. While I doubt anything you did have anything to do with such a thing, I think they might suspect of tampering and do their own investigation. Be careful that if there's a unknown bug on windower and it's causing the server to crash, people involved might get banned (I'm not really talking you're guilty of anything, just that SE could deal with the server crashing that way).

Or it could even be a bug on SE side, they find it, solve it and pretend it never happened (they usually deal with bugs and problems on their end that way).
By Kingregg 2014-09-07 21:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mariane said: »
Crashing the server through exploits or hacks could be a cause for a ban. While I doubt anything you did have anything to do with such a thing, I think they might suspect of tampering and do their own investigation. Be careful that if there's a unknown bug on windower and it's causing the server to crash, people involved might get banned (I'm not really talking you're guilty of anything, just that SE could deal with the server crashing that way).

Or it could even be a bug on SE side, they find it, solve it and pretend it never happened (they usually deal with bugs and problems on their end that way).
I'm on xbox :-(
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-07 21:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Kingregg said: »
I'm on xbox :-(

So yes, SE's problem. ;)