Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Murgleis owners
Murgleis owners
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Tedril
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-01 10:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey! Without a spreadsheet how does this compare for idle town sitting? Only if you own it, does it look nice?
[+]
 Asura.Reichleiu
Server: Asura
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-01 11:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I can already tell this is going to be the best thread of the day.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-01 11:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Reichleiu said: »
I can already tell this is going to be the best thread of the day.
You don't own one... GTFO! Pics or it didn't happen!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-01 11:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Drewbles said: »
Pics or it didn't happen!
Am I doing it right?

Shiva.Gib
Server: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-07-01 11:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Drewbles
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-01 11:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gib said: »
The lady rocking her head and back and forth is trippig me out... Also that's not a murgleis...
By Sieha1 2014-07-01 14:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

dat swap a useful sword with this one and see what you think. no reason to waste alex on something that isnt a koga or at least slightly useful...
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-02 09:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sieha1 said: »
dat swap a useful sword with this one and see what you think. no reason to waste alex on something that isnt a koga or at least slightly useful...
But then nobody else will see me lolno life?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Sieha1 2014-07-02 10:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

instead they will just see your loljob.
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-02 11:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

instead they will just see your loljob.
Bu bu but, haste II? :( for real though, hoping it counts as job ability haste... It won't; but one can wish!
By Sieha1 2014-07-02 11:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The "adjustments" made to rdm do not make it useful or needed. the dps that will be added will not count for another worthless support. If a rdm is stunning it is unlikely they will have time to keep haste2 up on dds.

solo purposes, go for it. its your 12$

In the old days rdm was awesome and needed all the time. People who played rdm could name their price for staying on it. Now thats sch and brd... always was brd but now more so.
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-02 12:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The "adjustments" made to rdm do not make it useful or needed. the dps that will be added will not count for another worthless support. If a rdm is stunning it is unlikely they will have time to keep haste2 up on dds.

solo purposes, go for it. its your 12$

In the old days rdm was awesome and needed all the time. People who played rdm could name their price for staying on it. Now thats sch and brd... always was brd but now more so.
I would consider the adjustment an unloljob bc if used correctly it CAN fill slots but isn't needed.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-07-09 07:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I have read, Flurry II (and the -EVA thing, of course) makes it quite useful for RNG setups. It's ok to dislike RDM, but there is no reason to be aggressive towards it and say it isn't useful, when that clearly isn't the case.

Whether it is necessary, well, there are alot of things in this game not "necessary" so it is not worth talking about that. It is, however, useful, possibly even optimal in certain cases.
[+]
By Ravenn42 2014-07-09 08:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
From what I have read, Flurry II (and the -EVA thing, of course) makes it quite useful for RNG setups. It's ok to dislike RDM, but there is no reason to be aggressive towards it and say it isn't useful, when that clearly isn't the case.

Whether it is necessary, well, there are alot of things in this game not "necessary" so it is not worth talking about that. It is, however, useful, possibly even optimal in certain cases.

What job would it replace? I can see that it can be useful but let's just say you are doing AA MR on high difficult. 3xrng 1xpld 1xbrd 1xwhm. Could efficiently replace whm if things got rough? Bard is a must to help with acc.

I can see it used on normal difficult or in 18 man setups but I don't see much change in low man.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-07-09 09:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Could be used in place of WHM generally speaking, you brought up the one and only exception, I believe. AA MR may be too difficult for RDM to handle, though that largely depends on the player, really.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-09 09:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Evasion down= accuracy + also if a red Mage can't cure a pld you have problems, that or the pld does.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-07-09 11:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

A dude on my server thought he had traded a Brave Blade to the NPC back in the day, but got a Murgleis when he turned everything else in. I haven't seen him since.
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-07-09 12:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
A dude on my server thought he had traded a Brave Blade to the NPC back in the day, but got a Murgleis when he turned everything else in. I haven't seen him since.

LOL and the greatest part is that it couldn't have happened to a better player :D
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2014-07-09 12:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

i can confirm that it makes me look like a badass 100% of the time when i am in town not using rdm for any event ever
[+]