Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Adoulin » Lair reive drops
Lair reive drops
By Funf 2014-05-23 13:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

did they adjust drop rates on stuff in reives? I usually do kahmir drifts lair reives and would get t1-t4 visages all the time...now i have been getting T1 and MAYBE t2 if lucky. i've been doing reives all week and am getting nothing but junk now.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-23 13:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Do they work the same way capes do in the evaluation sense or no? I just recently started to do reives again and it seems that I only get pebbles/velkk/iron sand unless I get at least 3 evaluations myself.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-05-23 14:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I did a Kahimir Drift lair revie yesterday with 3 tags. Only thing I noticed different is I got my first HP-Bayld ever. I've only gotten t1-t4 visages mostly from the colonization revies there.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-23 14:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said: »
I did a Kahimir Drift lair revie yesterday with 3 tags. Only thing I noticed different is I got my first HP-Bayld ever. I've only gotten t1-t4 visages mostly from the colonization revies there.

I also noticed this as well. You're right. I never got H-P Bayld until last night in Marjami Ravine. 1 out of 5 I'd say. Usually I solo them so I get at least 3 evaluations every time.

Does more evaluations usually mean 'better' drops?
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-05-23 14:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »
Bismarck.Hsieh said: »

I also noticed this as well. You're right. I never got H-P Bayld until last night in Marjami Ravine. 1 out of 5 I'd say. Usually I solo them so I get at least 3 evaluations every time.

Does more evaluations usually mean 'better' drops?
Every revie I've done was with 3 tags before and after update. So no, I'm going to say the number of tags used doesn't affect your loot outcome. Drop rate of items may have changed which would result in increase chance of getting HP bayld and decrease drop rates for other items. Only way to confirm this is pool more data from the database.
By Pantafernando 2014-05-23 14:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Also we had at least 2 events with double simulacrum drop rate, so your data can be inacurate of real drop rate. Personally, even multiboxing, i hardly get good drops, being the max i achieved was some torso or visage iii, even with just me and mules killing wall in kamihr or roots in yahse.
By Funf 2014-05-23 16:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ive done reives for a long time, before simulacrum double drop rate and i had better luck than this. when i solo a lair reive in kahmir drifts i get way over 3 evaluations so i dont think that is the issue there. I was told once u had to accumulate so much bayld during the reive and that affected the drops. im going to try to kill slower and see if i rack up more evaluations for more bayld