Domesticator's Earring
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-04-08 08:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, fellow BST's,

I'm not sure if all the drops are posted yet, but we got this from Ouryu last night. And not to be obvious on 1st grade math, but paired with a Sabong Earring, you're looking at a whopping +5% Double Attack for your Pets just from your earrings alone.

[+]
By kenshynofshiva 2014-04-08 10:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Hello, fellow BST's,

I'm not sure if all the drops are posted yet, but we got this from Ouryu last night. And not to be obvious on 1st grade math, but paired with a Sabong Earring, you're looking at a whopping +5% Double Attack for your Pets just from your earrings alone.

Time to farm that baby how was the fight???? Which setting did you use???
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-04-08 11:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

kenshynofshiva said: »
Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Hello, fellow BST's,

Time to farm that baby how was the fight???? Which setting did you use???

We did Ouryu on Normal with PLD RNGx2 BLM BRD WHM. I posted a bit of what our experience was like here. There are some changes in the battle dynamics, but all in all though, you can expect to see the same TP/AOE moves from 2005 COP - only stronger now (obviously).

Good luck!
By kenshynofshiva 2014-04-08 16:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty cool thanks reminds me why I need to finish my Gun lol.