crobaci +2 vs ragnarok 119
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2014-03-14 04:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vize said: »
the only thing i did not mention and i am not sure if this matters or not is that i dont know if zaeeth uses buffs other than last resort on the start of tojii or at 50-25%when he is weak to slashing

i wait to use souleater bloodweapon and soul enslavement till 50% am i doing that wrong i use last resort and scarletee delirium at start

Cor 1h should reset your abilities unless you're not going with COR just like pchan use to do.
Your sub is sam right?
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-03-14 05:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
159,247 Vize (DRK Ragnarok)
124,997 DRG (Upukirex)

Looking at how you only manage to parse slightly better than the DRG suggests to me that you are the problem, not your rag :3

The only way to have a comparable parse is if you go with same party (i.e. same buff) both hasted consistently and status ailments removed at a similar timing and same sort of gear set and playstyle so on. Which isn't applicable here.

This parse doesn't suggest anything apart from you lost.

Anyone who's done elementary science would know what's the meaning of "fair test" i thought.

Looks like your spharai mnk also got outparsed by oats, does that mean spharai < oats?
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2014-03-14 05:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah that is the kind of dmg i expect from a 99 apoc, not a 119 rag nor a 119 apoc.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-03-14 05:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i love my 119 apoc lol i don't give a ***that its less dmg
[+]
By ailaique 2014-03-14 06:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pay for your brd to not to haste your rival, and use pianissimo+carol to overwrite his marches and minuets.

Competition is everything, and the ends justifies the means.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-03-14 06:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll just be blunt here, you lost because you're ***, and no amount of equipment is going to change that.
[+]
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-03-14 07:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vize said: »
we both get the same buffs .....
If you guys are in different parties it's hard to say unless you were monitoring very closely yourself.

if bards are rotating : a common problem is one bard is a lot more well geared than the other, so the song durations are out of sync. With good song duration gear bard can have SV JA songs for ~7:40mins. With carn obviously more. A crappy bard would have a song duration of around 5mins.

So if the bad bard sang marches and the good bard sang minuets and the bad bard started on your march - unless they communicated (usually doesn't), you probably lost marches after ~5mins, and since the bad bard was in the other party, he might've went up and resang (even if he didn't his marches will last slightly longer over there due to being sang later). the better geared bard might not have noticed and thought - i still have 2 mins before i have to sing. Meaning you hit a lot slower, naturally losing dps.

If bards aren't rotating, you might've had weaker songs depending on what the instruments the bard in your pt has. Even if they are both ghorn 99 harp99 there's no guarantee that your bard might not have overwritten the harp songs with ghorn. Don't forget bard AF3 also gives stats boost. So how many pieces they are wearing when they buff also affect your attributes

There's also corsair, if you had any in your party, you might've had weaker buffs simply by getting less lucky numbers.

So unless you have been monitoring really closely and can say that your buffs are off equal to the point where your corsairs rolled the same numbers, otherwise i'd say it's an unfair test.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-03-14 08:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea too little damages from the dark knights. Last night a dark knight did more damage then me (oat monk) and another oat monk. (3 dd party)
 Bahamut.Menty
Server: Bahamut
user: mental
By Bahamut.Menty 2014-03-14 08:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
I'll just be blunt here, you lost because you're ***, and no amount of equipment is going to change that.

I love you.
[+]
By kenshynofshiva 2014-03-14 08:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Man talk about not understanding basic game mechanics on dps pretty sad at this stage in the life of this game...
[+]