Forum » FFXI » General » Repeat Login Campaign #6
Repeat Login Campaign #6
 Shiva.Phinn
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: phinn
By Shiva.Phinn 2013-12-07 14:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's an interesting observation. With the last campaign I stopped logging in my mules at 1000 points, kept logging in with my main everyday after that.

I'm turning in my points now and it seems all my mules have the same number of points as my main... which is awesome if it means I only have to login with one character during the next campaign.

I don't think the first campaigns worked this way as I distinctly remember having different point values on different mules. Can anyone else confirm that you only have to log in one character per account?
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-12-07 14:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Main ended up with 2.6k or something, mule 1 had 400, mule 2 had 1k.

Wish it had worked like that, but it never has for me at least. Not sure how your mules ended up with identical points as main without logging in past 1k points.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-12-07 14:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if, after 10, they'll just have hugely login campaigns like "Repeat Login Campaign Campaign #2"
 Shiva.Ambergris
user: Ambergris
By Shiva.Ambergris 2013-12-15 17:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I think what bothers me most, aside from the odd pricing of certain items, is that there's really nothing here for people who are newer or lower level.

What's supposed to attracted people who don't have a load of level 99 characters?

Not to mention, they're just using the same statues as last time. Hell, they're not even offering up a different pair of Dynamis gear.

Hmm.. to put a different spin on this.. while I'm fine with these campaigns, I have a friend who is considering quitting FFXI because he's sick of "SE giving away rare/hard to get stuff for free". I personally think it's silly, but he's somehow taking offense at SE doing this stuff.

Does anyone else feel this way about the campaigns? Not simply the Login ones, but stuff like the Gold Mog Pell, too.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2013-12-15 19:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ambergris said: »
I have a friend who is considering quitting FFXI because he's sick of "SE giving away rare/hard to get stuff for free".

If your friend thinks the stuff they're giving away is the best stuff in the game I think he quit a few years ago.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-12-15 19:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ridill is srs ok
[+]
 Shiva.Siral
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2013-12-15 19:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The reason those items are 2k is because they're not rare and they sell for gil. It's just to prevent someone from making 100 mules and getting rich via the login campaign. I understand you can sell hnm pops but the amount of work vs reward make it not worth it at all(Rare and not deliverable).