Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By cadaver 2013-12-02 01:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
cadaver said: »
Name of first song? Thanks for upload!
It's a new remix that someone made last week and uploaded to soundcloud of Alive by Krewella. Link

Thanks, song is badass!
By Xodia 2013-12-02 05:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

cool vid
By Aikawa 2013-12-02 05:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure what impress me more... the fact that you Multiboxed it, didn't wipe, or your multiboxing skills... You know.. there is an addon named "Send"...

But either way, nice video
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-12-02 06:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You trioed a very hard, or am I reading wrong?

None of them seemed the least bit offensively threatening to me, but I usually take ~18 minutes to 6box very hard so it's pretty impressive if you put out the damage trio. What setup did you use?

Normal is pretty harmless in ilevel gear, someone in my ls dualboxed a few of them and said it was nothing special.
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
Server: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-12-02 06:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Only dropped 2 Rem's Tales in the personal pool so looks like a normal.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-12-02 07:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I was talking about the spoilered comment, it's pretty vague.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-12-02 07:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Difficult is easy to 3 man with PLD, healer, and DD. I doubt that the 6-man BCs can be done with three characters, but pchan and mdk have been duo triboxing them.
By siskotaru 2013-12-02 08:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Difficult is easy to 3 man with PLD, healer, and DD. I doubt that the 6-man BCs can be done with three characters, but pchan and mdk have been duo triboxing them.

Problem with 6man BCs with 3 chars would be time, imo.
We done them a lot with 6 good ppl (PLD, DRK, MNK, RDM, WHM, BRD) and those mobs have a lot of hp and good defense.
Assuming the only DD gets lucky with 2hours resists, I don't see him killing the 6 mobs before timing out.
I'd be glad to be proven wrong, though.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-12-02 08:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I'm not sure exactly what you were saying, but I've done a few "Difficult" BCs with PLD + MNK + WHM. I was dualboxing the MNK and WHM. Eat Sushi, cast Haste, don't die, and you'll win.

4-NM BCs are a lot easier to win this way than the 6-NM ones.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-12-02 09:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

Pchan and mdk both have access to gear on theier mules many main characters dream of that's for sure...

A few questions since I am a late comer to doing these which would be the easiest one to do? Need to start doing my research.... Looking at 5 manning them at best what would be a well rounded team mix and how does a well geared dancer perform in these? Thinking corner stone MNK (oats) + brd + whm or sch and have 2 various roll well geared dd's....
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-12-02 09:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Normal: Any DD + WHM or SCH is a relatively easy win if you have ilevel gear.

Difficult: DD, PLD, WHM

Very Difficult: I always 6box with MNK MNK COR BRD PLD WHM and have never lost an orb. I don't really think you can cut down the numbers, their HP/defense/evasion are really high. You don't really need to worry about dying as long as your PLD has ochain and you take out the casters first.. timing out is the real threat unless your whm is absolutely terrible. Daur seems required, even if you're planning on using 1hs.

You don't really need to differentiate between BCs much, the beastmen ones are all more or less identical besides 1hs. Sacrosanctity for astral flow/mijin gakure and PDT for EES.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-02 09:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously need an Ochain to hold the mobs under Difficult or higher?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-12-02 10:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm sure it's not necessary for difficult if you were to bring a full party, it's just an easy way to occupy them with minimal resources used for a small group

for very difficult, you won't be able to reliably sleep without troubadour or elemental seal, so other options are pretty noticably inferior.. though i'm sure you could get away with 2 brd with duration gear using n/t for guaranteed land
By Spiraboo 2013-12-02 10:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Done a difficult with an Aegis pld/war before. No idea why he wanted to /war but it worked out ok in the end.. with the bard supporting him here and there on cures.

Also done a few VDs with the setup comeatmebro mentioned and won all (and we're def. not as well geared as he is). So i think that setup is pretty solid for it.
By itchi508 2013-12-02 10:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I would recommend it otherwise your pld will be a bit of Mp sponge, idk if non ochain could hold a group on D/VD efficiently w/o support.

I've pld/dnc in skirmish/Reverance gear 48% PDT & Ochain, 1,445 Def with Taco. When attacks are not blocked they hit for 80-130. I run in with aegis to eat the 1st spells then change to ochain. When holding on aegis you take considerably more dmg to where it may be more difficult to self sustain yourself but not impossible by any means, pld will need more support from brd or whm.
But Ochain doesn't need any support from either, it was pretty easy to hold as i watched walking dead last night and barley gave attention to game as the episode was pretty awesome :D
By kenshynofshiva 2013-12-02 13:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Normal: Any DD + WHM or SCH is a relatively easy win if you have ilevel gear.

Difficult: DD, PLD, WHM

Very Difficult: I always 6box with MNK MNK COR BRD PLD WHM and have never lost an orb. I don't really think you can cut down the numbers, their HP/defense/evasion are really high. You don't really need to worry about dying as long as your PLD has ochain and you take out the casters first.. timing out is the real threat unless your whm is absolutely terrible. Daur seems required, even if you're planning on using 1hs.

You don't really need to differentiate between BCs much, the beastmen ones are all more or less identical besides 1hs. Sacrosanctity for astral flow/mijin gakure and PDT for EES.

Thanks all really appreciate any and all advice ugh ochain, I knew not making one would come back to haunt me lol....
By Zoltar 2013-12-02 15:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

FWIW, if you're going to do difficult/very difficult and don't have a good Paladin, you're going to have a bad time.

I spam normals with dd's 1-4, rdm and whm and it's the best way to go. Even 4-mob BC's at diff/very diff are super tough w/o PLD, mobs have super high evasion and defense make it a long *** fight when you can spam 4+ normal fights in the same time
By Zoltar 2013-12-02 15:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I've done every SKC20 on normal and they're all equally easy.

Sleepga > pick off one at a time starting with mages

Be prepared for sleep resists on diff/very diff, this is why a PLD is so useful

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Mahley
Server: Bismarck
user: Leey
By Bismarck.Mahley 2013-12-03 02:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

we did a bunch of normal at horlais peak with the rabbits and never saw a paper for upgrading just a bunch of really crap drops, do they have to be beastman related to drop papers? also which is easiest on D-VD with BRD (2 song) PLD (Ochain/Aegis) WHM (mule) DRG (113) MNK (113) BLM(or can BST 117) on VD even with soul voice mids and food dds was struggling to land hits on rabbits :/
By pchan 2013-12-03 02:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Only SK20 drop tomes
By pchan 2013-12-03 02:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Zoltar said: »
FWIW, if you're going to do difficult/very difficult and don't have a good Paladin, you're going to have a bad time.

I spam normals with dd's 1-4, rdm and whm and it's the best way to go. Even 4-mob BC's at diff/very diff are super tough w/o PLD, mobs have super high evasion and defense make it a long *** fight when you can spam 4+ normal fights in the same time
Don't need a PLD. A PLD is not enough to win either. What's absolutely necessary is a 4 song BRD. I've done all SK10/20 with MNKx2 WHMx2 BRDx2 with a sleep based strategy (troub or elemental seal) in very hard mode. I only modified the strat a bit for the doll SKC 10 where we used 1 brd and 3 mnks instead, because it's insane and you don't need sleeps.
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
Server: Carbuncle
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2013-12-03 04:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I just finished all 20 SKC BCNM and all is pretty easy in Normal mode with :
PLD/dnc SCH/whm BRD/whm MNK/war DRK/sam SAM/war

for hard mode the monsters gain in evasion and life but the challenge stay at descend challenge.

in Very Hard mode the monster have impossible to gauge evasion and we fail cause DD's didn't land hit on monsters (even with sushi and soulvoice + madrigal Ghorn).

actually we think about SMN*6 strategy to avoid eva problem...
 Sylph.Murex
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Murex 2013-12-03 04:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I have cleared all SKCNM 20 on difficult except the tonberry and quadav one with WHM BRD PLD DD another 1-2 DD never hurt either and it's not like you can't find someone. You do get direct drops and I do YOYD so if someone wants more then 3 papers they can bring an orb. I usualy dual BRD+DD but I've dual'd WHM+BRD also. As far as SMN goes since I have gone as SMN to a couple even on normal your pet will likely go down too fast due to their ATT/ACC.
By Spiraboo 2013-12-03 05:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Akivatoo said: »
in Very Hard mode the monster have impossible to gauge evasion and we fail cause DD's didn't land hit on monsters (even with sushi and soulvoice + madrigal Ghorn).

We had good accuracy (baring the thf mob) in VD, with double madrigal (didn't even soul voice, but I had ghorn99 and madrigal merits), hunters roll and -eva steps up. Melee did eat sushi and probably paid a bit of attention on some +acc gear too.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2