Mythic Team-up!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Valefor » Mythic Team-up!
Mythic Team-up!
 Valefor.Kensagaku
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2013-10-13 16:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

'eyo everyone, Kensagaku of Valefor here.

So recently, I finally acquired Captain status (don't ask what took so long...) as the first step towards making a Mythic weapon. With the Mythic update coming up I'm sure that others are considering making one themselves. Yeah, I know I won't be able to finish anywhere near the time that the update comes out, but I still want to make it, y'know? Gotta get that Ryunohige.

So I'm looking for any interested Valeforians (is that what we call ourselves? Sounds close to a Californian who missed the C. I'm really a Kujatan anyway) who are interested in starting a perma of sorts. The perma will handle Assaults (starting from T1s at the bottom and working all the way up) and Nyzul, and if we get more interest/enough people with mules, we'll do Einherjar too. Alexandrite can be handled either via a split each run (though I'd rather not do that with more than 3 people if possible; if we get too many we'll split into groups for Salvage) or individually, but that can be discussed.

For times, they will probably be highly variable. With me starting a new job, I'm not 100% sure on my schedule, but essentially we'll be planning each run at the end of the previous one, setting a date/time where everyone is available so that no one gets left behind. For assaults we will be aiming for roughly every 3-4 days so we can have the maximum number of tags as much as possible per run, while for Einherjar we will try and go as often as possible. No guarantees on the Einherjar though.

Feel free to ask any questions/concerns if you have them. If you are interested, post here or /tell me in-game. Hopefully we can get this moving!