Link | Quote | Reply

Sha-Shabba Ranks, Sha-Sha-Shabba Ranks.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-10-04 10:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

chat and player bars are sooo small. How can you read that??
By Zerowone 2013-10-04 10:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Full screen 720p it.

I like that your group uses Dex Boost constantly. You guys have a mage hold matamata and build magical dmg resistance. Most NAs go the opposite route of having a mnk hold it to build physical dmg resistance then formless strike it down. You also held it in the larger room and came to the second NM to save time. I like how your brds instantly cast mazurka once a group of NMs are dead. I see how you saved so much time. You had virus for what seemed like forever though.
 Asura.Loire
Server: Asura
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2013-10-04 10:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing new here to see, lack of bard and cor rotation made pre-tojil NMs take too long (minus turtle). Laughable to bring a pld as a wasted slot. Not going to go into the elvaan mnks gear, but ws during the first 25% is a dps drop on Tojil. 6 mnks versus at least having 1 tsum sam in the mix would have sped up your tojil fight. If this is a brag video, you could have done better, but I am guessing your server is dumpster NA quality.
[+]
 Asura.Tymoris
user: Tymoris
By Asura.Tymoris 2013-10-04 11:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You're such a positive person Loire:P

And congrats Shabba^^
[+]
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2013-10-04 11:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Loire said: »
Nothing new here to see, lack of bard and cor rotation made pre-tojil NMs take too long (minus turtle). Laughable to bring a pld as a wasted slot. Not going to go into the elvaan mnks gear, but ws during the first 25% is a dps drop on Tojil. 6 mnks versus at least having 1 tsum sam in the mix would have sped up your tojil fight. If this is a brag video, you could have done better, but I am guessing your server is dumpster NA quality.
Do you have a video? And by the way, you just called your own server dumpster NA quality. The title does say JP pickup. Not much to pick from these days trying to do delve runs.

Anyways, good job Loire. Maybe for those trying to clear Tojil can use this video. We also use a mage for Mata and usually they can tell what number tp move it is based on the nuke dmg they do.
[+]
 Asura.Loire
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2013-10-04 11:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said: »
Do you have a video? And by the way, you just called your own server dumpster NA quality. The title does say JP pickup. Not much to pick from these days trying to do delve runs.

Anyways, good job Loire. Maybe for those trying to clear Tojil can use this video. We also use a mage for Mata and usually they can tell what number tp move it is based on the nuke dmg they do.

Last I checked I wasn't on carbuncle. Needing to have a video to be a critic of someone else's pickup JP Tojil run after 5 months of delve content being out, bad form.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2013-10-04 12:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see how you find this impressive, when you were in our shell when we cleared Tojil in 28 minutes before the item skill update lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Blumpkin
user: rofien
By Carbuncle.Blumpkin 2013-10-04 12:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Loire said: »
but I am guessing your server is dumpster NA quality.[/quote

^^ this lol . Couldn't agree more
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cledant
Server: Lakshmi
user: Latifah
By Lakshmi.Cledant 2013-10-04 12:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Not bad, specially with a jp pick up, most of them are not so skilled now days
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-10-04 12:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Full screen 720p it.

not talking about how its small since the video window is small. Even full screen 720, that overlay is very small. I cant read it.
 Carbuncle.Shammy
user: Shamann
By Carbuncle.Shammy 2013-10-04 13:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The things that are being criticized in this are the things that I like about it. I like that things werent "perfect". Most players get stuck on the untrue idea that there is 1 right way of doing things and every other way is wrong. Kuddos to your group shabba. Still nice even with your "poor rotations" and "wasted slot".
[+]
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2013-10-06 05:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

this wasnt really fun though. challenging your group maybe with different jobs, less people, or SOMETHING different would have been much more enjoyable than this tojil fight. i didnt know you were making this video, lol.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2013-10-06 05:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Weird seeing 18 people in delve again.
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2013-10-06 06:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shabba said: »
Hello!
wanted to share the video i made.
i think it's a good performance so i share!^^

YouTube Video Placeholder

Reminds me of this when i seen title, please don't turn out like this guy!
 Asura.Backstab
user: backstab
By Asura.Backstab 2013-10-06 07:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Pathetic.
By Otomis 2013-10-06 07:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Good job Shabba and congratulations, for the rest of you haters; another fine example of how toxic FFXIAH.com community has become against each other.
[+]
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-10-06 08:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

First of all congratulations Shabba.

Secondly - I realize that not everyone may have the same strategies for Delve but I'm asking please if you have a rude comment to please think twice before posting.

Any nasty comments will be deleted and you will be topic banned. Have a nice day
[+]
By Jedrobiont 2013-10-06 08:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I say good job on clear but made me a little sad to see a Monk with Oats getting guarding skill ups
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-10-06 08:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting a win with 3 songs and next to no brd swaps, and doing so with minimal fuss, Good Job.

And with a pickup non the less.
[+]
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2013-10-06 10:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Otomis said: »
Good job Shabba and congratulations, for the rest of you haters; another fine example of how toxic FFXIAH.com community has become against each other.
toxic??? is that a joke? this site is like a barney episode compared to how it use to be...use to be full of player warnings/bad language/ and the good old flame core forum was deleted :(
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2013-10-06 11:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said: »
toxic??? is that a joke? this site is like a barney episode compared to how it use to be...use to be full of player warnings/bad language/ and the good old flame core forum was deleted :(

I think the site is, overall, way more negative than it used to be. Or maybe the playerbase is just more negative but I notice it here more than anywhere else.
[+]
By Zerowone 2013-10-06 11:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

would expect any other response from a user a with toll meme from 2008 as their avatar?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-10-06 11:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

People here are not as "directly rude" but some of the users on FFXIAH do try to put people down despite THEM HITTING A MILESTONE.

So what if you can do it better, they got a win within 25 minutes, we should be happy that some players are still trying to improve, or would you rather they stay content with just winning and not improving, ergo not getting ready for new content?

"wooo I beat ToAU" and someone says "so what we did it years ago" its still an accomplishment and we shouldn;t put people down for accomplishing something.

We should put people down for being arrogant, condescending and belittling and providing 0 help or support for people.

Say "no brd swaps, could have done it faster" is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITUQUES, saying "you suck and everyone else has done this" is not constructive as you fail to:

1. provide reasons why and therefore prevent them improving.
2. Failed to see the video in conext - It's a pickup he had no control over building so he couldn't tell their leaders to do it differently.
3. They used 3 songs and won with ease in 25 minutes without brd swaps, perhaps proving brd swaps are not needed and that other groups who dont manage a win with those swaps are eaither wasting time or their DD re terribad.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-10-06 11:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
3. They used 3 songs and won with ease in 25 minutes without brd swaps, perhaps proving brd swaps are not needed and that other groups who dont manage a win with those swaps are eaither wasting time or their DD re terribad.

They totally swapped before Tojil. It's a JP group based on title, even before skill update on SoA weapons JP PUG been doing tojil/shark run with no swap until boss, so it's been done for ages. After skill update no swap pt in 25 min happens very often even in PUG.

Not trying to troll nor be an elitist, cg on clear, but this video is really what ppl been doing for past 2 months since skill update.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-10-06 12:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

They totally swapped before Tojil. It's a JP group based on title, even before skill update on SoA weapons JP PUG been doing tojil/shark run with no swap until boss, so it's been done for ages. After skill update no swap pt in 25 min happens very often even in PUG.

Not trying to troll nor be an elitist, cg on clear, but this video is really what ppl been doing for past 2 months since skill update.

It wasn't aimed at you persay, and when comparin to most PUGS who swap for most NM's and fail. Says alot. perhaps Cerberus has fewer players doing this properly, but I rarely see this happen.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-10-06 12:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

It wasn't aimed at you persay, and when comparin to most PUGS who swap for most NM's and fail. Says alot. perhaps Cerberus has fewer players doing this properly, but I rarely see this happen.

Do you join JP pt? Every JP pt pretty much all follow same strategy and not much different from the one in video, in terms of execution and speed. NA players tend to play with LS/close friend for tojil clear, the one who /shout often has much lower win rate because most of the pt that can win go with LS/friends.
By fonewear 2013-10-06 12:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

People behaving badly on the internet ? Never!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5