Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
Leviathan - Free T1-6 KI.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Marverrick
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Marverick
By Leviathan.Marverrick 2013-10-27 22:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Been playing ffxi for 11 years and this is by far the most generous gesture from an eog LS I've seen.. THANK YOU Epitaph...
[+]
 Leviathan.Capitao
user: Capitaojr
By Leviathan.Capitao 2013-10-28 02:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So far i was not able to find a group/aliance capable of winning those 3 Bosses, please let me join. Soon we will have November update, those Bosses will be forgotten by players and i will not have a chance.

Available Jobs : COR, WHM and Annihilator RNG.
 Remora.Capitaojr
Server: Remora
By Remora.Capitaojr 2013-10-28 23:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I am grateful to Epitaph for 2 Delve Bosses win in a row. Thanks once again for the help.

If you need any help do not hesitate to send me a tell. I am missing now only the Bee Delve Boss(Muyingwa), please let me join when you guys do it.

Available Jobs : COR, WHM and Annihilator RNG.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comedies
user: Comedies
By Leviathan.Comedies 2013-10-28 23:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bee will be tomorrow.
 Leviathan.Vertix
user: Schaz
By Leviathan.Vertix 2013-10-29 18:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, I am in need of wins in Delve, I am usually available after 8:30pm EST mon-thurs, fridays til midnight or later and during the day saturdays.

Available jobs - war/sam/blm/drk/drg/
[+]
 Leviathan.Capitao
By Leviathan.Capitao 2013-10-29 22:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you once more for the 3 Delve Bosses win. If you guys need any help do not hesitate to send me a call.
[+]
 Leviathan.Luckk
user: Luckk
By Leviathan.Luckk 2013-10-30 02:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome job!
Thank you Draylo, Vow and all team for my Muyingwa KI!
3/3 now!
/clap
[+]
 Leviathan.Pahyaa
user: Pahya
By Leviathan.Pahyaa 2013-11-02 21:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Went with these guys a short while ago. Had some great runs, got all 3 wins that I needed. These guys are doing a great service for our server.

I would also like to ask on behalf of my girlfriend if she could come along on your runs to get wins as well. Character name is Aarkhehado, and has WHM THF DNC and NIN which she can use. I'd like to point out she is a very good WHM and would be very helpful to you on that job if you need it. Just send her a tell. If she's not online, feel free to ask me and I can let you know if she is available.

Thanks again for everything. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention her work schedule varies. Check with me for any given date and I can tell you when she would be available. Thank you again.
[+]
By NemesisX101 2013-11-02 21:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

These guys Do rock they are doing a great service for Leviathan
[+]
 Leviathan.Mrdream
user: deibs18
By Leviathan.Mrdream 2013-11-09 03:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still looking for bee win if you guys are still doing runs and could find a place for me that would be awesome. thanks again for getting me shark and tojil wins earlier.
By Rougn 2013-11-22 15:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I just saw this thread and very hopeful to know if you are still offering the help. Also sorry for /tell you ><; read message me and must have not noticed the do not /tell

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2013-11-22 15:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
I am shocked as hell wkr bee now drops a piece superior to delve bee, it must be a mistake lol

Nahtirah was always far far above all other evasion legs in game and rightly so. Now a lesser nm version drop just molests nahtirah making them comically inferior lol Most likely the wkr trousers have a spelling error and meant like 20-25 less evasion than stated, or they'll be nerfed soon.

This is like tojil dropping oatixur and new gabbrath wkr h2h having dmg 160 lol

*oops wrong thread

Natirah is more ranged dd oriented. Kaabnax is more melee oriented. For rng/cor, nothing should beat nahtirah atm.
I just think new pants from kamhau is nothing so great. Actually a pretty common piece, prob almost same as kaabnax, but a wasted slot from the new wk. Was hoping a different slot piece, as we still dont have body gear from wk, but se just throwed a second leg piece. Also, kaabnax/xux pants are cool, and that white legs with red gear really dont fit...
By Tsavo 2013-11-25 22:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't say again how great these guys are. 2/3 of my delve wins have been with Epitaph. They know what they're doing. /cheers
[+]