Cizin Greaves (Legs)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Spellcast Scripting » Other » Cizin Greaves (Legs)
Cizin Greaves (Legs)
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sanriku
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku 2013-09-07 22:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I know I'm not the only one having issues getting this to work in spellcast. I know its named the same as the feet, but it will not put the legs on no matter what I do!

Is there a workaround for this until SE changes the name? Is there a way to alias it?

Any info is more than appreciated!
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2013-09-07 22:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, wish I could help, but both; <legs>Cizin Greaves</legs> in my XMLs and /equip legs "Cizin Greaves" are working for me....

All I can think to suggest is updating your resources.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku 2013-09-07 23:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I just updated resources and nothing. So I deleted the files, and updated again... it re-downloaded them, same issue... turned on show gearswaps, and it lists the legs being swapped, but never puts them on. Can it be my spellcast?

*Edit*

Deebug: [12:29:05 AM] 5136:<0> Not equipping Blitzer Poleyn ID 16369 due to current equipped ID 16369

Ideas?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2013-09-07 23:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I'd say post your xml.

The debug bit is weird. That indicates that for that step, it thinks you should be wearing blitzer, and are wearing it already, so it didn't try to equip it again.

Also, try just typing in a normal /equip legs "Cizin Greaves" to see if that equips it.

A final, unlikely thought. Check to make sure the "Cizin greaves" you're carrying are actually the legs. Maybe gearcollector(if you use that) grabbed the wrong one?
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku 2013-09-07 23:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I've tried unload spellcast and just type: /equip Legs "Cizin Greaves" and it does nothing. I deleted the resources folder, updated and loaded spellcast again, still the same issue. Yes, I have both the legs and feet on me, and I don't think I've got a rule to lock legs anywhere (even though it changes to ws legs and jump legs, etc..)
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2013-09-07 23:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohh! I think i figured it out. Do you carry both Cizin feet AND legs?

I don't. And the moment I took the feet outta my sack, the legs started to fail to equip. So it seems like the issue is that when it searches for the item to equip it, it's finding the feet first, and trying to equip them.

Try putting the feet away somewhere for a sec and see if legs start working.

Sadly, while this may identify the problem, I don't know of any way around it.

Well... maybe via gearswap.. since it can pick gear based on augments, you could tell it to use the piece with the augments that are on your legs... But gearswap is only available on the dev version of windower4. And I can't code lua at all, so I can't offer you a DRG lua.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-09-07 23:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have any issues with equipping my feet and legs for WSs...
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku 2013-09-07 23:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, they need to rename that asap!

I put the feet in my sack and voila~ it works!

Thank you for all of your assistance sir! Now, to go back to testing sets lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku 2013-09-08 00:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I do not approve of this post.... are you using spellcast? Windower? Is it a job issue? How are you doing this?!?!
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2013-09-08 00:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

In cases where I try to equip both items on the same action, it seems to equip both MOST of the time. But not always. This is likely because in the spellcast equip order, feet come before legs.

But every time I've tried to equip just the legs it's failed. UNLESS, I was already wearing the feet. In which case the legs equip every time.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Do you Idle/TP in said feet? Or the legs, either one being equipped before hand, should ensure the other equips without issue. Would make sense in that case.
 Asura.Diggs
Server: Asura
user: Digg
By Asura.Diggs 2013-10-07 05:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. I'm at work and can't test it. I got the same issue, so are wondering if spellcast are able to read the Item-ID's? Maybe that could be a quick fix for those actually have to carry both feet and legs.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku
By Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku 2013-10-07 21:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Rebroken since they changed the name to the correct name of "Cizin Breeches". Again, editing the resources doesn't work and I even tried leaving it as Cizin Greaves, no avail.

Did I mess this up somehow or do we need to wait for updated resources again?

Edit~

I just updated spellcast manually and its working now. We are good.
 Odin.Rendra
Server: Odin
user: Rendra
By Odin.Rendra 2013-10-08 02:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sanriku said: »
Bump. Rebroken since they changed the name to the correct name of "Cizin Breeches". Again, editing the resources doesn't work and I even tried leaving it as Cizin Greaves, no avail.

Did I mess this up somehow or do we need to wait for updated resources again?

Edit~

I just updated spellcast manually and its working now. We are good.

How do you update spellcast manually?

I figured it out... I went into the Resources.xml changed the Cizin Greaves to Cizin Breeches saved it, unloaded spellcast and reloaded it... don't use /sc r... it doesn't seem to work.

Cizin Breeches are now working properly.