New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » News » [Dev] Job Chocobo Barding
[Dev] Job Chocobo Barding
VIP
By Kalila 2013-08-16 12:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Project Manager M Shares Job Chocobo Barding… FINALLY!
by aqueliaAug 13, 2013

So we’ve seen these in the concept art, teased in screenies and live letter shots here and there… but here are some real shots finally! They look really good, /wants the whm one yep yep!

White Mage chocobo barding, assuming for the healer role? Or perhaps depending on job you’re on hmm hmm

Black Mage Chocobo Barding, must say I love the job bardings more than the Grand Company ones so far!

Dragoon and his twin choco
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-08-16 12:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

What if you're on bard? Would you get bard bardings?
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-08-16 12:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't wait for DRK to come out (better be in the next expansion) also did they say when they want to try and release the first expansion?

Anyways back on topic. DRK barding better look ***. (love the drg one though)
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-08-16 15:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Can't wait for DRK to come out (better be in the next expansion) also did they say when they want to try and release the first expansion?

Anyways back on topic. DRK barding better look ***. (love the drg one though)

They are already working on the expansion as we speak, iirc they said within the "first year" they plan on having a huge expansion update,

not sure if it's something we will have to buy or not. Ninja,Redmage,Darkknight,thief,Samurai were thrown around in the E3 Live video they had, though he never confirmed any of it, just pretty much said he couldn't talk about it lol.

Idk if the ps4 release date is out yet or not, but i assume we should see some stuff around then, as well as the Direct x 11 upgrade (which i cannot wait for :Q)

Also; I believe golden saucer was confirmed for the next big version update. :Q