Level 10+ Free XP Do You Need It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Level 10+ Free XP Do you need it?
Level 10+ Free XP Do you need it?
 Leviathan.Dirtaru
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dirtaru
By Leviathan.Dirtaru 2013-08-07 05:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So do you like to afk and xp? Always come back to be booted from your abyssea party? Hate leveling 1-30 to get to abyssea? Ill be doing Zeruhn Mines pages frequently and I'm inviting all of you to come and join in, afk go to sleep, heck do what ever you like lol. As of now I'm 3/18 slots and can finish a full page in less than 5 mins. I'm offering my "PL" help free for now as I'm leveling mules up. In the event we are full and a LS member or friend joins I will randomly select someone to kick. Will go for about 5 hours tonight so around 150k xp. You can reserve a slot by 1 100 currency or 400k Gil. Will start to tonight around 10 EST bring your mule bring yourself i don't mind. Remember it's free the reservation just means if we fill up you won't be kicked for someone.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-08-07 07:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, have people gotten that lazy now?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sharain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sharain
By Ragnarok.Sharain 2013-08-07 07:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

That doesn't make any sense. It's "free", but you have to pay to reserve a slot to not get kicked?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-08-07 07:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Sharain said: »
That doesn't make any sense. It's "free", but you have to pay to reserve a slot to not get kicked?

I understood it pretty well. They'll fill up 18/18 with randoms to completely leech for free but should a LS member or a friend want to come out while 18/18 s(he) will kick a person at random to invite that friend/member. If you decide to pay the 400k/100 piece you wont be kicked.

Yes if you choose the free method there is a risk at getting kicked but you get what you pay for.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-08-07 07:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not really complicated. He will take people in for free until the alliance is full, but if it is full and people are making offers to get in they will get priority.
[+]
 Asura.Aikchan
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2013-08-07 07:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dirtaru said: »
So do you like to afk and xp? Always come back to be booted from your abyssea party? Hate leveling 1-30 to get to abyssea? Ill be doing Zeruhn Mines pages frequently and I'm inviting all of you to come and join in, afk go to sleep, heck do what ever you like lol. As of now I'm 3/18 slots and can finish a full page in less than 5 mins. I'm offering my "PL" help free for now as I'm leveling mules up. In the event we are full and a LS member or friend joins I will randomly select someone to kick. Will go for about 5 hours tonight so around 150k xp. You can reserve a slot by 1 100 currency or 400k Gil. Will start to tonight around 10 EST bring your mule bring yourself i don't mind. Remember it's free the reservation just means if we fill up you won't be kicked for someone.

lol 10-30 takes no more than 90 mins...
[+]
 Leviathan.Dirtaru
By Leviathan.Dirtaru 2013-08-07 08:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes but if you go to sleep you can leech all night i don't mind stay till 50-60 or go change jobs. It's simple. I don't really care if anyone comes but feel free to if you want a job lvled that's less desirable say for ffxiah points.

And also now is a great time to make a whm mule due to abyssea extravaganza.
 Ragnarok.Sharain
user: Sharain
By Ragnarok.Sharain 2013-08-07 09:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
It's not really complicated. He will take people in for free until the alliance is full, but if it is full and people are making offers to get in they will get priority.
Perhaps I phrased that badly... I don't think it's complicated, but that it's so absurd idea to pay 400k for leeching book exp for 5 hours just in case the ally fills up and might get kicked if don't pay up.

Or maybe Leviathan is grossly inflated, here 400k would buy closer to 1 million exp in FC. And as pointed out, 10-30 takes like 90 minutes...
 Leviathan.Dirtaru
By Leviathan.Dirtaru 2013-08-07 11:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you could FC for a lvl 10 - 20 lol. Like I said its free but I don't know how many people will show up so I'm making precautions so people know ahead of time. Hopefully I get 10-12 and everyone will be happy but way I see it 400k is nothing especially to anyone 99. In two hours time you can easily get 100 piece worth of currency so that's where I chose the #. And me doing this is a service I'm providing rmt charge 100k an hour for FC and its not until lvl 30. You don't want to pay anything come out and try to get a free spot. Ill gladly accept and forgotten item or dyna currency people have just collecting dust I'm doing this for me mainly my mule has a lot of jobs I need to get to 30. Then ill do my own FC and offer the same thing to people.
[+]