Looking For New Or Returning Players.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Looking for new or returning players.
Looking for new or returning players.
 Leviathan.Dirtaru
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dirtaru
By Leviathan.Dirtaru 2013-08-03 09:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So I have posted for abyssea and haven't got any responses. Maybe ill try this. If you are one or know someone that falls under this category tell them to post or post their name and ill try to contact them. I'm interested in finding a few people to farm/clear Abyssea. And maybe do some Neo Nyzul Isle runs or some of the old content. I know I can do some of it solo with a mule but its just boring and figured I'd try to find some people that need to do it as well and make things easier. Looking for 2-4 people for abyssea blm or whm and war or nin. Nyzul brd SCH 3 dds.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
By Luthiene 2013-09-15 15:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, I would be interested depending on your play times, since I am GMT +2. I have a well geared BST and WHM.

NIN WAR BRD are also 99, but currently underskilled and naked. I am working on abyssea gear for it at the moment, soloing on BST mainly, and just recently began skilling weapons on war/rdm. I am an experienced player, approximately 10 years playing, so u dont have to worry about my skill.

PS: My character name is Popptart
By christyx3 2013-09-21 23:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested as well, character name is Otaj. Hit me up sometime
By xbeaumb 2013-09-25 02:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Id love to join for older content. aby especially. i have thf blm whm rdm nin brd and bst all 99 thf and whm are best. let me know ^^