Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Fun LS - Campaign and some older content
Fun LS - Campaign and some older content
 Fenrir.Corfios
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Corfios
By Fenrir.Corfios 2013-08-01 22:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and a couple of buddies have decided we just haven't been having all that much fun playing the newer content of final fantasy lately. It seems to me like some of the reive battles and other things like delve and abyssea seem a little... dry. So our LS - MySunshine - is just going to go out and have fun doing campaign and some of the older material missions, such as WoTG and other expansion story lines as well as dynamis and such for armor and forgotten's. We are not an intense LS, we are just going to have fun with some of the older stuff the game has to offer. So, if you're interested in joining the LS and just having fun with the older content of the game, comment here or hit me or Bregg up when we are online. Hope to see some of you in campaign and all that good stuff! ^^
 Bismarck.Xxpimpjuicexx
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Xxpimpjuicexx 2013-08-01 23:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish you guys are in bismarck otherwise i'd take a pearl.
By Corfios 2013-08-02 00:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry friend ;_;
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-08-02 00:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

found myself doing campaign the other week. Kinda fun with the increased stregth now. Would be a lot better if i had a small group to do it with'
By Corfios 2013-08-02 01:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the same boat we are in, we have been doing it the last few days and its been a blast.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-08-02 13:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

its fun tanking mega bosses as a drk, or whole waves as a thf lol. Especially since i did campaign as a drk at 75, and trying to solo was a rly hard thing to do without dieing.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2013-08-02 13:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

SE really needs to make campaign more attractive to bring players back. I love campaigning but there isn't a lot of incentives besides what is already in place (medal, notes). I know I sound like a broken record but adding more allied note items, and maybe even more monster waves or NMs to align with our buffed up gear would be ***

Kudos to your LS, free bump!
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-08-02 13:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

fight to protect the tarus!