Back After A Couple Of Years.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Back after a couple of years.
Back after a couple of years.
By Multiabuse 2013-07-19 19:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

From Remora when the servers were merged, part of the LS Exodus. I don't recognize anyone lately and wanted to get back into the game. I left right before that level cap was raised to 90, and so I have a bit of catching up to do.

Leatherworking 100 _ guild items, my primary jobs are WHM and RDM. More experience as a WHM in end gamne (at the time) content. Would love to join a linkshell and after levelling to 99 help contribute to any events.

Message me on this site, as I am still trying to update all my old Spellcast XMLs and that has proven time consuming. Seems everything is broken and I have to go line by line for all my jobs to fix.

Thanks for your time!

Multiabuse
(Wolverine on Remora)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-07-19 20:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Let us know how long you last in todays FFXI friend, whether it being a struggle to progress in the game, or it just becoming boring. Personally it was the latter for me, but let us know, eh? ;)

Much love,

A guy who wants to watch the world (FFXI) burn.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By macsdf1 2013-07-19 20:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Let us know how long you last in todays FFXI friend, whether it being a struggle to progress in the game, or it just becoming boring. Personally it was the latter for me, but let us know, eh? ;)

Much love,

A guy who wants to watch the world (FFXI) burn.

So did you even get new delve weapons and kill megabosses, or you one of those buthurt rem peeps?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-07-19 20:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Haahahahahahaha.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2013-07-19 20:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey why hate. OP is just trying to get info, lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-07-19 20:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Relax, I'm not hating, atleast not on the OP. I'm just genuinely curious how far they make it.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2013-07-19 20:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you Ken. The game is different OP. Wheater it is good or bad. Time will tell.
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2013-07-20 10:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey I have an Amemet+1 cape signed by Wolverine. Or maybe had, I haven't been playing much FFXI lately. welcome back btw.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-20 10:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »

Much love,

A guy who can't let go.
ftfy
 Leviathan.Multiabuse
By Leviathan.Multiabuse 2013-07-21 00:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Andret that is amazing. There aren't many of those around any more. The only thing I have left signed is one of those funny looking goblin helms.

@Kenrusai Well the game seems vastly different from what I remember. It seems the days of sitting in (Insert HNM pop zone here) for 3 hours a day and scanning for Sandworm/Dark Ixion are over. That is a huge plus. When I left I was in a shell that continued to farm those NMs well after they were relevant, and the huge time sink spamming claim macros wasn't fun anymore (as if it ever was). Felt pretty silly camping Faf at 85. . . I always enjoyed events (Dynamis, Salvage, Ein, Limbus, etc) and camping HNM was just how we payed for relics/empyreans. I'll let you know how I fare after I've been back for awhile and have toppled whatever the new AV/Pandamonium Warden of the xpac is.

The main issue I have is the overwhelming amount of stuff to do and not really knowing where to begin. I was working on a Yagrush, the awful Magian trial cure staff, Altana missions, and getting some of my less preferable sub-jobs to 49. A cursory glance of item lists tells me my time might be better spent working toward some of the new weapons and armor. From what I have seen the new stuff pretty much destroys almost anything from my era.

Leveling to 99 is my first priority. Anyone have any advice on the best way to do that? Town chatter is pretty quiet with the exception of the Seekers of Adoulin content I don't imagine I am prepared for (yet).
 Bahamut.Genevie
Server: Bahamut
user: Geneviee
By Bahamut.Genevie 2013-07-21 02:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Get That Yag finished, it's the best thing that ever happened to my whm :P