Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Tojil & Muyingwa wins for sale
Tojil & Muyingwa wins for sale
 Leviathan.Dazusu
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dazusu
By Leviathan.Dazusu 2013-07-15 11:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Dryroot is now offering Tojil & Muyingwa wins for sale during European/GMT prime time, if you can't make the time zone Comeatmebro runs in, this is another alternative.

Details:
- When: We can do this any day of the week during EU prime time hours.
- Monday-Friday: 7:30-10:30pm GMT (2:30-5:30pm EST)
- Saturday-Sunday: 5:30-8:30pm GMT (12:30-3:30pm EST)
- Cost: 50M gil, or T3/T4/T5 Celadon Beads (all three required for this deal - no exceptions, sorry).

Treasure Pool:
- You get all rare/ex drops from Tojil's/Muyingwa's treasure pool (duplicates may drop)
- You get all rare/ex drops from the five NM before Tojil/Muyingwa.
- You will receive the Key Item for defeating Tojil, giving you access to purchase any rare/ex Tojil drops with plasm.
- You will also receive 70,000+ plasm.

Requirements
- Any job.
- If you wish to participate in the battle, we ask you attend on GEO, or COR (or BRD if Muyingwa)

Send me a PM on the forums, or a tell in game for more information or to reserve your place.

Thanks for your time!
[+]
By applecrunch 2013-07-15 11:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty good deal for anyone considering this.
 Leviathan.Vaudianx
user: xVaudianx
By Leviathan.Vaudianx 2013-07-18 07:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

O_o Want!
 Leviathan.Dazusu
By Leviathan.Dazusu 2013-07-21 04:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

For those interested in this/thinking about it still - next weekend will be our last weekend of offering either of these wins as we move onto attempting the Shark using our weekend event time.

We have two slots left, at 50m per win (again, this includes any rare/ex items from Tojil that end up in the pool). Once we've done these two runs - we won't be selling anymore.

As for Muyingwa, we are no longer offering wins for this - However, if I've told you in PM that we'll get back to you, expect to hear from us today regarding runs
 Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox 2013-07-21 05:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a really good deal.
 Leviathan.Dazusu
By Leviathan.Dazusu 2013-07-24 07:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to hijack my own thread a bit instead of making a new one, but we're also looking to recruit a career WHM, COR and DRK (other jobs in addition to one of these would be a bonus). Most of our events run weekends (5:30pm-10pm UK time, -5 hours for EST). Occasional Thurs/Friday events from 7:30-10:00pm UK time, again -5 hours for EST).

If you're around during EU playing hours and want to participate in frequent Tojil, Muyingwa and Dakuwaqa events, plus occasional Legion, ADL, Odin, etc - send me a message in game, PM on the forums or see our website (dryrootls.com) for more information. We don't expect you to be perfect, but willing to learn will go a long way!

If you've previously applied and not heard back from us (or was declined for any reason), just send me a message and we can talk about it!
 Bismarck.Osaia
Server: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2013-07-24 07:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn! best deal I've seen to date! I +1 this.
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2013-07-24 10:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone apart of the DR would be very satified . Leviathan classics w/ plenty of humor and some of the coolest people you could possibly meet while playing this game.. Group is as fair as your gonna see it as you can tell from the post and Players normally stay until they move on from ffxi. All this from a person that's never even been in the shell but I have allot of good friends there so i can vouch.