A Night At The Naakuals..

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » A night at the Naakuals..
A night at the Naakuals..
 Bahamut.Marcel
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: marcell
By Bahamut.Marcel 2013-07-14 04:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

at first i thought i had same issue, because chat-log would only show me a pebble as reward...then double-checked my inventory and found the COR/RNG Bullet also droped to me.
 Bismarck.Momokiri
Server: Bismarck
user: Momokiri
By Bismarck.Momokiri 2013-07-14 04:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I came in at around 90%. The fight took about 45 minutes I think. I'm not sure how much bayald I got total otherwise, but I suppose it didn't seem like a lot just eyeballing it. It's just odd that no one else in my party had the same issue (ok Dmaul did but I assumed it could have been because he already had a drop and just got unlucky). I mean I wasn't lighting the world on fire but it didn't seem like I was doing much less, if less, than others that got drops. To be honest though I can't discount that the culprit was bad evaluations from what you're saying, as I wasn't aware of the quota required to get drops. At least I am aware of it now.
 Bismarck.Momokiri
Server: Bismarck
user: Momokiri
By Bismarck.Momokiri 2013-07-14 04:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Marcel said: »
at first i thought i had same issue, because chat-log would only show me a pebble as reward...then double-checked my inventory and found the COR/RNG Bullet also droped to me.

I actually thought it could be that too-- I checked inventory afterwards though and didn't see any other stuff.
 Quetzalcoatl.Eevae
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Eevae
By Quetzalcoatl.Eevae 2013-07-14 07:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I did the Ceizak Wildskeeper Reive yesterday and someone in my party, who had never killed Colkhab before, only got moko grass as a drop. Contacted a GM about it, and they filed a bug report, saying if you have contributed enough to the fight to get a craft item, you are guaranteed to get the NM's unique drop also (provided you don't already have the item in your inventory). This clearly isn't working as intended atm...
By Lyncath 2013-07-14 09:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I have done four Hurkan fights.

First: Animkii Bullet
Second: Nothing
Third: Nothing
Fourth: Nothing

Just about ready to give up on it until it's *** fixed.
 Asura.Aikchan
Server: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2013-07-14 09:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lyncath said: »
I have done four Hurkan fights.

First: Animkii Bullet
Second: Nothing
Third: Nothing
Fourth: Nothing

Just about ready to give up on it until it's *** fixed.

for sure last 3 you went when the fight was "almost" over.. 25% and bellow.
By Lyncath 2013-07-14 09:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, not at all.

Latest arrival was the fourth at 60%.

I was Corsair for the first fight, Geomancer for the next two, and Rune Fencer for the last.
 Asura.Aikchan
Server: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2013-07-14 10:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

well as Geo for sure you did practically nothing casting geo spells for sure is like bard.. that doesnt count or used to be like that... as rune no idea...

So far I've done 2x lolbirds.. first one rng, never capped exp/bayld, second one went mnk and just killed adds.. capped exp/baylds in ~50mins into fight

lolBullet and lolgrip

and to be honest.. I was waiting a cape too each time... and nothing -_-