Forum » Windower » Spellcast Scripting » Red Mage » Red Mage SpellCast
Red Mage SpellCast
 Bismarck.Vraelia
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Vraelia
By Bismarck.Vraelia 2013-07-09 19:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone has a very simple SpellCast script, please post here. I am looking for easy and simple.

Section for Healing, Enfeebling, Refreshing, and Enhancing.
I do not need Nuking for my RDM.

Please and thank you!
 Quetzalcoatl.Hidegger
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Hidegger
By Quetzalcoatl.Hidegger 2013-07-09 19:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

RDM Spellcast

has varialbles for nuking staves only Chatoyant for enfeebles but you can set that up very similar to the nuking ones if you need to.
[+]
 Leviathan.Encyclopedia
Server: Leviathan
user: EjinXI
By Leviathan.Encyclopedia 2013-07-09 19:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Hidegger said: »
RDM Spellcast

That's prolly as top-notch of a spellcast as they come.
 Quetzalcoatl.Hidegger
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Hidegger
By Quetzalcoatl.Hidegger 2013-07-09 19:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

IDK took me less than an hour to write up and has all the components a non-melee rdm would use. If you don't have impact ignore that and if you don't have quick magic gear change all the sets in rules to just the fast cast set. If you don't care about nukes then don't nuke its not like it'll stop you from casting things you do use.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2013-07-09 20:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone helps with a simple spellcast file as they requested and right away someone shits on them for providing a simple spellcast -- I love the internet.
[+]
 Bismarck.Vraelia
Server: Bismarck
user: Vraelia
By Bismarck.Vraelia 2013-07-09 21:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

RDM Spellcast

has varialbles for nuking staves only Chatoyant for enfeebles but you can set that up very similar to the nuking ones if you need to.

Thank you so much for the SpellCast XML File, Hidegger. It is very simple as I wished it to be. I am now customizing it to the gear I have. I really appreciate this. :)
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-07-09 21:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vraelia said: »
RDM Spellcast has varialbles for nuking staves only Chatoyant for enfeebles but you can set that up very similar to the nuking ones if you need to.
Thank you so much for the SpellCast XML File, Hidegger. It is very simple as I wished it to be. I am now customizing it to the gear I have. I really appreciate this. :)

Chances are if you're meleeing, you want different gearsets for a lot of things because you can't utilize a staff without losing TP. I personally used a different XML entirely for melee, though you could combine them and change the groups based on your mainhand weapon. All in all, that file will support virtually every situation you'll be faced with in party play.
[+]
 Leviathan.Encyclopedia
Server: Leviathan
user: EjinXI
By Leviathan.Encyclopedia 2013-07-10 10:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bekisa said: »
Someone helps with a simple spellcast file as they requested and right away someone shits on them for providing a simple spellcast -- I love the internet.

I guess you thought I was being sarcastic. I wasn't. That's genuinely a good spellcast.