[Fenrir] Pioneers Linkshell (Delve)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » [Fenrir] Pioneers Linkshell (Delve)
[Fenrir] Pioneers Linkshell (Delve)
 Fenrir.Slycer
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Slycer
By Fenrir.Slycer 2013-05-25 00:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Back when SoA was about to be released, I created the linkshell Pioneers on Fenrir with the purpose of taking on whatever content SoA was about to introduce. Of course, it turned out to be rather unneeded for the first month or so and was more social than anything else. Now with Delve out, we've been doing some bead farming and preparing for boss runs and we've established a schedule. We're looking for a couple folks to add to our roster who can regularly make all of our scheduled days and times.

We have no specific job needs or requirements at the moment, but we could always use some more mages/support/rangers.

Some more specific information if you're interested:

Schedule
Sunday / Tuesday / Thursday @ 9:00pm Eastern, ending between 12:00-1:00am Eastern
(We may add to/change this schedule as necessary based on attendance.)

Plans
As of right now we are exclusively focused on Delve, specifically farming beads for planned boss runs, doing trial Fracture runs, and (hopefully soon) trying out boss runs. No points system or anything, just keeping track of who shows up for bead farming/trial runs and giving them priority access to boss runs. We've got beads ready for a Tojil run, just need to run a few practice runs first on the NMs we plan to kill. We'll try to expand into any other alliance-scale activities that get added with SoA, but right now we're pretty squarely focused on Delve.

If you're interested, send me a tell in game (Slycer), PM me here, or reply here to this post.
 Fenrir.Dingie
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: lilaznkru
By Fenrir.Dingie 2013-05-25 01:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Messaged u in game :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
By Oceanfury 2013-06-28 17:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Slycer, i'm interested in joining