Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » POL not connecting w/Windower
POL not connecting w/Windower
By Rythe 2013-05-16 15:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Everytime I try to log into POL via Windower (Both the current 3.4 and 4) I end up getting this:

The thing is, I can log in perfectly fine with the standard POL, I feel like I'm missing something dumb to fix this but I'm at my wits end. I run as admin, I've ran it with a dozen settings in the 4 launcher, nothing is helping. Any help would be appreciated!
 Siren.Jingles
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Jingles
By Siren.Jingles 2013-06-14 15:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm also having this problem. Even if I get logged into POL, it can't even finish loading before I get a Network Error (POL-0011). I've tried running XI with steam, and I can get completely logged on to POL and XI. I had this trouble a few nights ago as well.
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2013-06-14 15:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

yea, theres a problem with the servers, nothing we can do till they fix it
 Siren.Israel
user: Israel
By Siren.Israel 2013-06-14 15:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg I can't believe people cheat like this!!!!! J/k. Yea since the last patch a lot of people, "I hear," have been d/cing and when trying to relog on it comes up with that error. Best I found is wait 5-10 minutes and it should work. At least that's what I've found. Good luck!
 Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot 2013-06-14 16:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Same issue here, I can't log in, keeps telling me network issues even though my internet is fine. Tried the waiting 5-10 sometimes longer, and it's still not working.
 Bahamut.Kidvicious
Server: Bahamut
user: Ooolala
By Bahamut.Kidvicious 2013-06-14 16:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting the same thing on Bahamut. Can't login to POL now and was gettig stuck at the downloading data screen earlier
 Siren.Smokinskull
By Siren.Smokinskull 2013-06-14 16:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I posted a shout on Guildwork to see if anyone was having this issue. Seems to be a lot of people are having this issue. I was zoning, dced, and since then I have not been able to log back in.
By Facet 2013-06-14 20:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It kinda sucks to do it this way, but I find the login process is hanging on every step. I just waited 'til it timed out and gave me the option to retry, and then it would progress immediately. Needed to repeat on each step of the login process. Takes time, but you get through. Hope it helps.
By macsdf1 2013-06-14 21:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I can log on others fine, just can't log on my main char. Other accts all work fine. It's liek one char stuck in limbo somehow.
 Carbuncle.Ntwadumela
Server: Carbuncle
user: Ralphy
By Carbuncle.Ntwadumela 2013-06-14 21:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't been able to log in through windower or regular POL. I keep getting POL error 0011, FFXI error 3001, 3201,3100 (your character is already logged in, your game data failed to update and I am also sadly able to log in on my mules, the ones that are not in Jeuno as far as the ones in Jeuno its a filthy no go.

So I guess SE is really stepping up the.....transfer to FFXIV or you can go *** yourself campaign.

I guess its just gonna be some Farcry 3 for tonight, good night and I hope you guys that are posting here at least attempted to call customer service. I tried for over 20 minutes and couldn't even get through to those *** and if you posted here and didn't help light up their phone lines to let them know something was was wrong with the servers have fun not playing this game the whole weekend.

P.S. I also go through the whole process select character the screen goes to black and says downloading in the lower right corner and then I'll get the error codes, this is with and without windower!!
 Odin.Spyderhawk
Server: Odin
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2013-06-15 10:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Windower crashing now right before the Intro video for anyone else? I wasn't able to play at all yesterday with the above errors using 4.
 Diabolos.Prodigy
Server: Diabolos
user: Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2013-06-15 10:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it was the recent windows update that did it. LS member just started having the same zoning limbo problem. Now she has corrupt files. All she said that changed was she did the windows update.
 Odin.Spyderhawk
Server: Odin
By Odin.Spyderhawk 2013-06-15 14:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Prodigy said: »
I think it was the recent windows update that did it. LS member just started having the same zoning limbo problem. Now she has corrupt files. All she said that changed was she did the windows update.

Thanks for the info, did a system restore on windows 8 before yesterdays update and was able to log in without issue.