New Delve NM
First Page 2
 Shiva.Socrates
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: socratess
By Shiva.Socrates 2013-04-29 19:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Just Fought An HNM, Transcendent Scorpion, Popped with celadon yggrete shard III. Rages after 30 mins. got it down to 50% before wipe. VERY HIGH EVASION AND ACCURACY
 Asura.Bitesized
Server: Asura
user: Bitesized
By Asura.Bitesized 2013-04-29 20:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Solo ?
 Shiva.Sleih
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Sleih 2013-04-29 20:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Second attempt, down in ~18mins taking it steady but hitting it hard.

T2:
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phettyx
Server: Ragnarok
user: Phetty
By Ragnarok.Phettyx 2013-04-29 21:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Sleih said: »
Second attempt, down in ~18mins taking it steady but hitting it hard.

T2:
Where did you get the new body from? Are the purchasable somewhere?
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2013-04-29 21:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Conte Corazza for a regen/idle set.
[+]
 Bahamut.Blackmagus
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Blackmagus 2013-04-29 21:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

We just tried the moth, never got it below 98%. Not sure what the deal with it was, 99 rags doing 100 resolutions lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Volgin
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Volgin 2013-04-29 22:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Killed the T5 crab in Foret, but having trouble with the Uragnite. Anyone killed the T2 Uragnite yet?
 Asura.Aineko
Server: Asura
user: Aineko
By Asura.Aineko 2013-05-01 21:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Just tried the Moth (Tax'et). We got him down to 95%, but he used exuviation and got back to 99%. Based on how much he cured for (approximately 14k), he has around 250-300k hp. Also, with sushi + feint, I was still having trouble hitting him on Thf.
By Quiznor 2013-05-01 21:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Blackmagus said: »
We just tried the moth, never got it below 98%. Not sure what the deal with it was, 99 rags doing 100 resolutions lol

You let weapons with under 200DMG in your ally,thats your problem
[+]
 Bismarck.Longkissgnight
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Longkissgnight 2013-05-02 07:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »
Bahamut.Blackmagus said: »

You let weapons with under 200DMG in your ally,thats your problem

:(
 Bismarck.Longkissgnight
By Bismarck.Longkissgnight 2013-05-02 07:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Our LS killed the grasshopper in ceizak battlegrounds last night... Only took an hour and a half...
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-05-02 07:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the T4 Gnat in Ceizak Battlegrounds yesterday night, and got the Rigor Baghnaks. The whole thing (i came in about half way) took about 4 hours.
[+]
By macsdf1 2013-05-02 07:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

4 hours;;

I'd have given up and did something else lol.
By Quiznor 2013-05-02 07:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

macsdf1 said: »
4 hours;;

I'd have given up and did something else lol.

Casuals these days......
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-05-02 07:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aineko said: »
Just tried the Moth (Tax'et). We got him down to 95%, but he used exuviation and got back to 99%. Based on how much he cured for (approximately 14k), he has around 250-300k hp. Also, with sushi + feint, I was still having trouble hitting him on Thf.

Exuvation is based on how many debuffs he has on him. I'm going to guess that SE is trying to push new jobs etc. They probably want you to bring 3 geos to defense/evasion/vit debuff him etc.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-05-02 07:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the gnat yesterday with some ls mates. Had smnx3 do Odin at the start, but I guess I was the only one that already had Odin on select target for the time since mine went off first. Others only did like 4k. After that got it to 71% before the rage mode was too much and people just started to quit. :/
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-05-02 07:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Killed Unfettered Twitherym in Ceizak last night, raged at about 26% so we cheez'd our way to victory by having 6 SAM/THF run in and out SATA ws'ing onto the 2 PLDs because it becomes near impossible to hit with sushi+double acc song post-rage.
I just did double minuet once it raged to maximize SA ws damage from the SAMs.

Once the butterfly rages it likes to start oneshotting non-pld with its aoe, hence the running in and out of the DDs.
The whole fight is a silena/paralyna/erase fest because it does alot of graviga/bindga/silencega.

Perdurable raptor is a hell of alot easier, killed 2 of them last night. Avoid getting caught in the fire breath move that inflicts zombie and tell people youve got zombie status so they stop wasting mp curebombing you until it wears.
By itchi508 2013-05-02 08:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Do delve NMs drop gear as well or just weapons? I see the new gear wondering if they added that to Wild, Delve or are they from the Mega boss of Delve after completing all tiers of a zone. Anyone got info yet?
 Cerberus.Keyoku
Server: Cerberus
user: Keyoku
By Cerberus.Keyoku 2013-05-02 08:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Judging by the screenshot in this very topic, the Delve NMs not only drop weapons (low drop rate from what I've seen) but they may also drop gear, again low drop rate. Go to BG and look up the Delve page and you'll see which tier1-3 open which gear and which t4/5 open which weapons/gear.
 Bismarck.Zagen
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2013-05-02 08:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

itchi508 said: »
Do delve NMs drop gear as well or just weapons? I see the new gear wondering if they added that to Wild, Delve or are they from the Mega boss of Delve after completing all tiers of a zone. Anyone got info yet?
Unfettered Twitherym dropped Manibozho Boots yesterday.
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-05-02 08:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I got Bokwus boots off the Perdurable raptor, and the butterfly dropped an Inquisitor bead necklace so they do drop gear.
By itchi508 2013-05-02 08:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Awsome thanks, i was looking last night but havnt seen anything updated on detailed comfirmed rewards.
 Cerberus.Keyoku
Server: Cerberus
user: Keyoku
By Cerberus.Keyoku 2013-05-02 08:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Might just be oversimplifying it, but from every drop I heard/seen reported off of a Delvve NM, it's always been 1 of those items that was unlocked by obtaining said NM's KI to unlock items with Forri-Porri. Sorry, distracted, I'm positive I could have formulated that a bit more clearly, hoping the message still gets across.
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-05-02 08:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Keyoku said: »
Might just be oversimplifying it, but from every drop I heard/seen reported off of a Delvve NM, it's always been 1 of those items that was unlocked by obtaining said NM's KI to unlock items with Forri-Porri. Sorry, distracted, I'm positive I could have formulated that a bit more clearly, hoping the message still gets across.
Yes every drop has matched up with the associated KI in the Mweya plasm exchange chart here on BGWiki: http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Delve
which means you'll only see weapon drops from the higher tier IV+V NMs.

Given how easy it is to farm lesser mobs in fracture and build up plasm+airlixir that way, I think people will have the points to buy weaps very soon, but will mainly get blocked trying to get the T4-5 NM Kills+KI to be allowed to purchase them.
By macsdf1 2013-05-02 09:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Only takes a day to farm 30k bayld. But yeah the KI to buy em is another story. Got my 231 dmg gaxe today, but it's barely better than 99 ukon if even that hehe. Need them to let me use ukko's on it and bwahaha.
 Quetzalcoatl.Scruffyballs
By Quetzalcoatl.Scruffyballs 2013-05-02 09:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Only takes a day to farm 30k bayld. But yeah the KI to buy em is another story. Got my 231 dmg gaxe today, but it's barely better than 99 ukon if even that hehe. Need them to let me use ukko's on it and bwahaha.
How much is barely better, do you have numbers?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-05-02 09:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

"Only takes a day to farm 30k bayld. But yeah the KI to buy em is another story. Got my 231 dmg gaxe today, but it's barely better than 99 ukon if even that hehe. Need them to let me use ukko's on it and bwahaha."

uh....

nvm, carry on, in time you will accept these changes in the game.
By Quiznor 2013-05-02 09:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Scruffyballs said: »
How much is barely better, do you have numbers?

"Barely better" is just the butthurt showing. The sheer numbers say its entire leaps and bounds ahead
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-05-02 09:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

yep, lol
By macsdf1 2013-05-02 10:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not leaps and bounds better. First of all, 231 dmg weapon but what ws will you use with it?
99 Ukko I crit for 1000, this weapon I crit for 800.
Upheaval sucks, raging rush with a 231 is about as strong ukko's fury 99. Fell cleave is nice though with this. Upheaval is consistant though. Powerful weapon on paper, but no good ws to match it with, until they allow us to use UF with it maybe someday.
Shoha with a 192 gkt is instantly leaps and bounds ahead, cause shoha is a great ws. Same for a more powerful GS. But war can't use the new GS so whatevers.
I haven't even broken 4k ws with it yet, cept for raging rush. Break 4k with ukko and shoha all the time on the same mobs. Will see more when I adjust WS sets and play around with buffs however. But it's alot more underwhelming than I thought it would be.

Think you guys mistunderstood anyways, I'm not buthurt at all, I'm glad to get better ***lol. I just thought it would be crazy more powerful but it actually isn't. I'm actually disappointed in just how easy it is to get these. That and it looks so NQ modelwise lol. Farmed my *** off to make it, only to have it barely be better than ukon. But like I said, give me a great ws to use and this baby will be badass.
First Page 2