Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Skirmish Weapons
Skirmish Weapons
By Otomis 2013-04-28 03:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Not seeing a forum yet for information about these new weapons as well as some tracking of augments folks are getting, etc.

These weapons will drop from Skirmish in either Cirdas Caverns or Rala Waterways and will be augmented via Ghastly Stone / Ghastly Stone +1 / Ghastly Stone +2; which are obtained from skirmish or purchased via Obsidian Fragments @ Divainy-Gamainy Western Adoulin (J-10) when Inventors' Coalition has been edified with an Emblem.
100 O.Frags
1,000 O.Frags
9,800 O.Frags

You obtain O.Frags from participating in skirmish, the amount you received I believe is not only based on performance but also which tier of the Head, Legs, Feet (Simulacrum Segment) traded as the entry requirement for skirmish. Also the higher tier items used for entry will net more drops and increased chances of +1 and +2 stones.

*Reports have O.Frags has been in the avg range of ~300 per event. The augmenting system with stones has a large range between NQ-HQ2 which overlap each other. The long investment of gil and time for these formidable weapons will be great but possibly worth it for those who find more benefit taking skirmish path as opposed to REM.
[+]
 Sylph.Decimus
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2013-04-28 04:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/37535/skirmish/ has compiled some information and I believe someone was transferring it to ffxiclopedia

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Skirmish
By Otomis 2013-04-28 04:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh cool: was trying to find on on ffxi. Also would be nice if folks could start posting what augs they have and which stone used to get it. start giving other an idea of things.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-04-28 04:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Otomis said: »
Oh cool: was trying to find on on ffxi. Also would be nice if folks could start posting what augs they have and which stone used to get it. start giving other an idea of things.

Have you read the other thread?
By Otomis 2013-04-28 04:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

readin ti now as I did not know where it was till few mins ago. I mean, I really wanted to absorb all the knowledge instantly via some crazy mind magic but alas I failed again.