Forum » Windower » Support » Syngery
Syngery
 Bahamut.Samunai
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Samunai
By Bahamut.Samunai 2013-03-29 06:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there anything that helps me skill up w/ syngery?

thanks
 Cerberus.Tuefen
Server: Cerberus
user: tuefen
By Cerberus.Tuefen 2013-03-29 07:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Skill up is based on feeds,so food wont work.Best way to skill up is useing a high lvl synthesis and feed eles,use lower levler,repair,twack etc.Do that till syn fail and repeat that,i used a lvl 72 syn/ww item to skill up to 80 in like 5 days. GL
 Bahamut.Samunai
By Bahamut.Samunai 2013-03-29 10:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

well i meant more something like a 3rd party program , like something with windower?
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2013-03-29 10:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Samunai said: »
well i meant more something like a 3rd party program , like something with windower?
lazy ***
[+]
By itchi508 2013-03-29 10:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol 3rd party program you scrub
By itchi508 2013-03-29 10:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want everything done for u w/o acually doing anything.... why dont you buy a character with everything so you can do nothing wile you do nothing!
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-03-29 10:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw, let him burn "syngery." I'm sure that he'll have no trouble with the more complex recipes once he reaches cap. Best wishes, OP.
 Bahamut.Samunai
By Bahamut.Samunai 2013-03-29 10:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

itchi508 said: »
If you want everything done for u w/o acually doing anything.... why dont you buy a character with everything so you can do nothing wile you do nothing!

thanks for letting me feel like i put no effort in this game. some of us ppl actually work and cant find the time to actually get something done like leveling syngery orso. besides ive come 'this' far but not doing anything of the sort. im not an abyssea generation dw ^^

but fine u dont like ppl asking about something. can be also abit more nicer even on ppl/***u dont like.

but fine, the resistance is high i noticed- guess ill go find some time spamming enter button ^^

can lock this thread.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2013-03-29 10:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By itchi508 2013-03-29 10:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Samunai said: »
itchi508 said: »

thanks for letting me feel like i put no effort in this game. some of us ppl actually work and cant find the time to actually get something done like leveling syngery orso. besides ive come 'this' far but not doing anything of the sort. im not an abyssea generation dw ^^

but fine u dont like ppl asking about something. can be also abit more nicer even on ppl/***u dont like.

but fine, the resistance is high i noticed- guess ill go find some time spamming enter button ^^

can lock this thread.
Lol i acually work to 6days a week 12hour days i play maybe 6 hours a week, theres things in the game people are not ment to have thats difference of hardcore player and casual player. It takes us longer to make a gain on our goals but Regardless of your play time why does someone who bairly plays deserve to have everything that a daily hardcore player has by achieving it from a program doing it for you? Thats stupidest thing ive ever heard. And to ask me to be nicer? Why ? People using these 3rd party programs as there game genie crutch ruins the game for everyone!!!! Play the game as it was ment to be played & stop hacking!
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-29 13:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

While I agree that this seems to be an instance of gross laziness, your general attitude toward "3rd party programs" is actually really annoying.

I hope you've never checked sales history on this site--all of it comes from a 3rd party spider running through each server's AH. Checked the bazaar section for other, more elusive goods? Be aware that all of those fields are populated with information gathered by players running the Guildwork plugin for Windower. None of the numerous online wiki guides I'm sure you've read were part of FFXI at its release either; every single time you look up where to go for a quest or mission instead of exploring on your own, you are not playing the game "as it was meant to be played."

The simple use of Windower does nothing to circumvent game mechanics or allow users to do things that console users cannot also do--a cleaner UI is hardly a "crutch." As for the question of playing the game as it was meant to be played, it's entirely your prerogative to draw the line where you wish and choose not to use Windower, but don't act like your decision isn't completely arbitrary.
Edit: The takeaway from all this being that ffxiah is an incredibly ironic place for you to be complaining about 3rd party programs. We would appreciate it if you'd either a) remain consistent with your own beliefs and stop posting on this 3rd party website, b) get over it already, or c) find another topic that doesn't make you seem silly.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-29 13:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

This probably isn't the right forums to be asking for a bot. I think you want to check ffevo. As far as manual skillup vs bot and skills attained, I have been spamming manually and I don't think I have any better understanding of synergy at 43 than when I started. I plan to figure out the system once I reach cap and am actually making stuff instead of earth fewell spam.
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
Server: Lakshmi
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2013-03-29 17:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This right here
Asura.Hoshiku said: »
This probably isn't the right forums to be asking for a bot. I think you want to check ffevo. As far as manual skillup vs bot and skills attained, I have been spamming manually and I don't think I have any better understanding of synergy at 43 than when I started. I plan to figure out the system once I reach cap and am actually making stuff instead of earth fewell spam.

That is how I see it. When I leveled synergy I spammed fewell tell the furnace died. Then would rinse and repeat for ever and ever. The idea that people actually do any actual crafting while leveling synergy is just crazy. You would waste tons of mats and time. I took synergy to 80 and never completed one item on the way, then when I reached 80 took the time to learn how to do it. You know what? It was pretty damn easy.

Honestly whether you level it with a program or not synergy is pretty straight forward. Asking for Bots on this site tho I have to agree might not be the best way to go about it. It is something frowned upon by some (most?) people here. I personally do not care if you do or don't.