Plugin Breaks (3-27-2013)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugin Breaks (3-27-2013)
Plugin Breaks (3-27-2013)
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2013-03-29 19:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I cast any spells in windower 4 or the older version I am having text issues.

Pic

Anyone else experiencing this? I have started with no plugins and still get the same issue.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-29 19:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Quote:
Windower will crash at getting plugin to load screen if you dont use a seperate profile for each instance of FFXI.

Was not aware of this. Was running two instances on one profile last night, only crashes came during gameplay, not while loading.

Hmm.

Ive been running 2 instances of windower4 on the same profile all day yesterday and today between new city, jeuno, salvage, whitegate, gusgen etc and not 1 crash at all yet.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-30 04:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything works for me but the Silence plugin, like for others. It says unknown error 127. I tried deleting and redownloading but still doesn't work.
 Asura.Azriel
Server: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2013-03-30 04:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Same issue here with silence.
 Ragnarok.Galiber
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2013-03-30 05:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you guys using Win XP? I am and I have the same 127 error problem.
It's probably just an XP issue, hopefully they'll fix it soon...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-30 05:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, I am on xp.
 Asura.Backstab
user: backstab
By Asura.Backstab 2013-03-30 06:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Having issues with SC not switching gear proper, ends up in a mix of gear sets rather often, strange thing is that it only seems to happen in audolin zones.

I also have other wierd stuff happening like my animation drawing a GS of my back is wrong and i only see like 1/2 - 1/3 of my WS animation, idk if this is due to heavy lag but just curious if anyone else is experiencing the same issues.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2013-03-30 06:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

As an update, the problem does not seem to be with silence for me. Or, if it is, it's only half the problem.

I did have one or two crashes on Thursday night where the game flat-out crashed (window closes, get the Windows error message that PlayOnline got bent.)

But the more constant problem seems to be that sometimes spell/ability animations -- and not always consistently the same ones -- make this weird visual-only crash happen that I've never had happen before in this game.

The window freezes, but even though the video is frozen, I can actually still type in commands and make the character respond. It's really bizarre.
 Asura.Zart
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2013-03-30 08:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

fix attainment please~
its not working for keeping track of the time remaining for either dynamis or abyssea
[+]
 Shiva.Paulu
Server: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2013-03-30 08:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
As an update, the problem does not seem to be with silence for me. Or, if it is, it's only half the problem.

I did have one or two crashes on Thursday night where the game flat-out crashed (window closes, get the Windows error message that PlayOnline got bent.)

But the more constant problem seems to be that sometimes spell/ability animations -- and not always consistently the same ones -- make this weird visual-only crash happen that I've never had happen before in this game.

The window freezes, but even though the video is frozen, I can actually still type in commands and make the character respond. It's really bizarre.
I was told this was due to the visual effects of the Timers plugin. You can toggle the visual setting to false to cut down the rate that happens.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-30 08:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a quick question about Timers plugin. Is there any way to shrink the length of the bar? Ive managed to make them skinnier and 6 size font but I would like to shorten the length a little if possible too.
 Cerberus.Mindi
Server: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2013-03-30 11:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

for me silence is not working at all, when i try to load it (Windower4 and windows xp) it says "Error: silence - Failed to load plugin - (127) Unkown Error"

also randomly LL crashes while playing Error message:
"ll encountered a fatal error and must be terminated. Error: Access violation in IncomingChunk method.
ll - Plugin successfully unloaded"
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2013-03-30 12:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Silence for Win XP deffo broken. And deffo XP users.
 Bismarck.Jarlax
Server: Bismarck
user: AgroMonk
By Bismarck.Jarlax 2013-03-30 21:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Any word on Yarnball or a replacement? I have seen somewhere that Send Lua is supposed to be able to do the same thing but I haven't figured it out yet. Any word on this would be nice, thanks!
[+]
 Asura.Zart
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2013-03-31 12:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Carraway Author

Quote:
Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos
Anyone else have the silence plugin not work on 4.0?
Mine works but it doesn't display the one line that says I've changed gear.
Check your silence.xml in /plugins/settings and find:
Code

<showMessage>false</showMessage>

Change the "false" to "true".

I thought this might help some,
it from the other topic, but is still haven't tried it.