Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Galley Kitchen
Galley Kitchen
By Tenshou 2013-02-12 01:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! I'm currently looking for 4-5 Synergists to help me make my Galley Kitchen on the Asura server. I've tried with 2-3, and have yet to be successful. So I figured I would need 4-5 to feed all the fewells properly. I am willing to pay 500k per synergist to help me make this.

I'm not familiar with synergy, but I would also like to know if the synth would work if you're in alliance with people that have the required skill, and not just in a 6-man party. If this is not possisble, then I would need the following:

One of the synergists to have 110 Cooking, Veteran Smithing, or Artisan Woodworking. That way I don't have to have other people in the party.

Thank you for your time.
 Bismarck.Tragedie
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Tragedie 2013-02-12 08:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad you're not on Bismarck, as I'm looking to make one myself. I have cooking and Synergy leveled already, and probably will level Synergy on my second character also.

Anyway, good luck!
 Asura.Kingkongol
Server: Asura
user: kongal
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-12 09:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

uhhhh ive got some friends who would help how ever they would more than likely want the same in return.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-02-12 09:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

wikia page says this gives moghancement fishing :|
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-02-12 13:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got 2 extra synergists (3 people) and shouted for random crafters to sit in the party for 5 minutes. It's not possible to have the craft combination you're asking for.

Edit: unless you meant "or" and not "and" on the crafts, which works.

But yeah, you only need 2-3 people feeding fewell and anyone can purge impurities, etc.
By Tenshou 2013-02-12 13:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I just got 2 extra synergists (3 people) and shouted for random crafters to sit in the party for 5 minutes. It's not possible to have the craft combination you're asking for.

Trust me, I've tried with just 3 synergists, and they couldn't get the Galley Kitchen made. That's why I'm looking for 4-5 to get it done faster.
By Tenshou 2013-02-12 13:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingkongol said: »
uhhhh ive got some friends who would help how ever they would more than likely want the same in return.

That's perfectly fine. I would be more than willing to help out where I could. I just want to get this done asap. :/
By Tenshou 2013-02-12 13:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sylow said: »

Edit: unless you meant "or" and not "and" on the crafts, which works.

But yeah, you only need 2-3 people feeding fewell and anyone can purge impurities, etc.

Thank you, I fixed the "and" to "or". Yeah, I had that setup last night. 3 doing fewells, and 1 attempting to keep it from exploding, but I guess it was just a task for them.
 Asura.Thannatos
user: Thannatos
By Asura.Thannatos 2013-02-12 15:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol. Might wanna say that Dark and I want one as well. >_>
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-02-12 16:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

the OBG wiki lists no moghancement. I tend to trust them more than ffxiclopedia on newer stuff. It does seem to dispense random food items 1/conquest. Also has Lightning Aura Strength: 6 and 17 storage.

Now, even if it does have Moghancement: Fishing, its a crappy one. "Increases the chances of finding items when fishing."

So what's the big attraction?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-02-12 16:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have those particular crafts, but I have 80 synergy. I could help, maybe.
By Tenshou 2013-02-12 16:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
the OBG wiki lists no moghancement. I tend to trust them more than ffxiclopedia on newer stuff. It does seem to dispense random food items 1/conquest. Also has Lightning Aura Strength: 6 and 17 storage.

Now, even if it does have Moghancement: Fishing, its a crappy one. "Increases the chances of finding items when fishing."

Uh, because it's a kitchen?
By Tenshou 2013-02-12 16:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I don't have those particular crafts, but I have 80 synergy. I could help, maybe.

Thank you, I'll look for you when the time comes if you're on! :D
 Asura.Darkmacabre
By Asura.Darkmacabre 2013-02-13 03:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Just because it gives a certain Moghancement doesn't mean that that's the one he's getting.. you can always mess around with auras to get another.

Either way we (Tenshou and a few bros) want it for how it looks since we like pro ***. And that kitchen... is *** pro.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-02-13 03:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I *** love my kitchen. Such a badass furnishing.
[+]
 Asura.Myrrh
user: Myrrhic
By Asura.Myrrh 2013-02-13 04:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have any crafts, but can definitely help with the synergy feed/purge part.
By Tenshou 2013-02-13 05:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Myrrh said: »
I don't have any crafts, but can definitely help with the synergy feed/purge part.

Thanks Myrrh! It'll be a few days before I try again, but when the time comes, I'll PM anyone on here that has offered a hand to make this. :D
 Asura.Zanthanine
By Asura.Zanthanine 2013-02-13 06:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not have synergy part leveled but my alt has Veteran smithing and I have a buddy with the woodworking part, Just hit me when your ready to try if ya still need someone.
 Valefor.Primal
Server: Valefor
user: Primal623
By Valefor.Primal 2013-02-14 11:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Best of luck getting this made. I've been the lone fewell-feeder in making a couple for my friends. It's easily the hardest synergy item in the game, but it looks awesome. My kitchen has even spit out Dragon Soups for me a few weeks in a row now! Just a bit of a warning- multiple people feeding fewell can backfire easily if you don't have someone dedicated to spamming the safety lever. Having a few experts work at this is preferable to a party of people that don't know what they're doing.

If your woodworker has the smock, make sure Cyclical Smarts is active at all times. It buys you a lot of extra time, and I haven't finished one of these yet with more than 5% HP remaining. Having someone spam repair can net you a little more time, but you'll run out of fewell fast.

Don't get discouraged if you fail a few times. Everything really needs to go flawlessly to get this made. Just keep at it!
By Tenshou 2013-02-14 20:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks to Voicememo of Asura, my Galley Kitchen was made tonight! Thanks again for everyone's input, and thanks again Voicememo for the great work. :D
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-02-14 20:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

:o /jelly

Grats! now I know who to bug if I want one lol
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2013-02-14 23:10:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats, Tenshou!

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
:o /jelly

Grats! now I know who to bug if I want one lol

Don't do it...once you get one, everyone will be telling you to get back in the kitchen and make them a cheese sandwich. ;_;
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Mithano
Server: Valefor
user: mithano
By Valefor.Mithano 2013-03-25 04:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyi, I did this back in the day with just two people, 3 chars. I did only pressure and restore, the other guy did all fewell feeding, and used his third char for equip assist (cloth). Primal from above was the guy I did it with ( hi mate!)

It took us quite a few tries, perhaps .... 50? 60? Attempts, but we did eventually get it. Took us i think four 3 hour sessions spread over a few days, and part of that was just learning how to handle this one. I had never done synergy before.

One tip I can give from that and all I've done since, don't try too hard to fix overshoots, it's easier to just start over.

Also, start with water, and leave it high up, and work your way around. Leave fire low intentionally, so you can continue to stop water leaks, and not overshoot on fire. Snce you know you will leak, plan for it to happen, and incorporate it as part of the feeding strategy. Use the thunder to drop the water at the end. I think the leaks are always the current highest element.

Honestly, i dont' know if having lots of feeders really makes this far easier. You can get to the finish faster, so less leaks, but you will still have overshoots. All extra feeders do is get you to the base level of like 50 for the 70 elements a little quicker.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [606 days between previous and next post]
By Fallfromgrace 2014-11-21 10:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Curious if this is still the pain in the *** it once was.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [180 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Farkle
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Aasa
By Quetzalcoatl.Farkle 2015-05-20 10:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone find these items yet?

kitchen brick
kitchen stove
kitchen plate

I would of asked my wife who plays .. then I thought and I LOL'd.
By fillerbunny9 2015-05-20 11:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Farkle said: »
Anyone find these items yet?

kitchen brick
kitchen stove
kitchen plate

I would of asked my wife who plays .. then I thought and I LOL'd.

they stated somewhere that they would be coming from Login Campaign(s). (I believe for the next three)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [498 days between previous and next post]
By Kamelion 2016-09-29 04:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

for added fishing skill better off with a pelican ring, cheer affect from baby eft and the angler gear