No Longer Able To Play On Ps2 And Ps3?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » No longer able to play on ps2 and ps3?
No longer able to play on ps2 and ps3?
 Fenrir.Reece
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-03-14 23:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The best bet is too check the top of the HDD on the Xbox and see what it says, the smallest they made a HDD was 20GB.

Actually, when I first got my 60GB PS within a couple months I removed it and swapped over with a 500GB HDD I was finding myself running out of 'spare' space.

But it wouldn't work installing it on a BC PS3 and switching it back over to a non-BC console seeing as you still have to put the disc in I believe.

(Unless you have a JB or can find one and use a loader.. But meh not likely in your case)

Just get a bigger 360 HDD
By Jetackuu 2013-03-14 23:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty sure that DNAS would cockblock any sort of custom ***you try to do, silly overbearing DRM.
 Fenrir.Reece
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-03-14 23:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone who isn't me.. Used to download the games themselves and as long as you have a loader (Multiman for example) you don't actually need any discs, or it doesn't matter which region you select the game from. Loader will automatically defer it and I don't really wanna say manipulate or trick but it seems to do that with the PS and will allow play.

EDIT: Unless you was talking about the HDD switching. A few others have done it and that's where I actually got the idea from. It worked for me. I can post up my serials (well start of them to crossmatch models to see if it's possible with all of them). I don't think PAL/EU consoles have different model bases though.. So shouldn't matter