users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Light Luggage Help
Light Luggage Help
 Ragnarok.Worldslost
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Worldslost 2013-02-01 07:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I am new to using this plugin and am having trouble getting it to load. im running windows 7, most recent version of LL, set up the ll folder in scripts, plugin loads automatic from init and profile loads in game //ll profile **** but it will not lot. i used ll profile manager to get proper ids and make scripts which i placed in ll folder. Can anyone think of why it wouldnt cast lots?
 Bahamut.Razorback
Server: Bahamut
user: Razorback
By Bahamut.Razorback 2013-02-01 08:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Make sure in the actual text file that there are no slashes in front of the items you wish to lot.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-02-01 08:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If something's already in the pool, I used to find that it would ignore them.

Only other thing I can come up with (assuming your file is set up properly), is that the file doesn't actually exist - saved in the wrong place, has the wrong name, etc.

EDIT: Also, I noticed you said "scripts" in your post, make sure it's in plugins/ll/stuff.txt

Mine's at: I:\Users\Me\Documents\Windower\plugins\ll
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-02-01 08:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

When you load a profile, you don't actually have to spell it right or even have anything anywhere near the actual file name and it will still say "loaded" and act like everything is fine. So if your profile is Dynamis and you type //ll profile Dynamiss it'll still give a load message but not actually load the file.

Might try posting your profile just incase there's something wrong with it.
By lucasroper82 2013-02-01 08:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gotten pretty good at with this plugin so I'll take this cry for help. I'll try and make this as easy to understand as possible.

The "ll" folder MUST be inside the same folder as the rest of your plugins (especially LightLuggage.dll). Open that folder and you will place your LL profiles there (//ll profile blahblah). These 'profiles' MUST be txt documents, and must be setup the following way:
Code
// ===== Assorted Ores =====
if item is 640 then pass //Copper Ore
if item is 641 then pass //Tin Ore
if item is 642 then pass //Zinc Ore
if item is 643 then pass //Iron Ore
if item is 644 then pass //Mythril Ore
if item is 645 then pass //Darksteel Ore
if item is 678 then pass //Aluminum Ore
if item is 736 then pass //Silver Ore
if item is 737 then pass //Gold Ore
if item is 738 then pass //Platinum Ore
if item is 740 then pass //Phrygian Ore
if item is 756 then pass //Durium Ore
if item is 1469 then pass //Wootz Ore
if item is 1650 then pass //Kopparnickel Ore
if item is 2763 then pass //Swamp Ore
if item is 2765 then pass //Fool's Gold Ore
if item is 2859 then pass //Cobalt Ore

If there is an item you want to LOT, change the word 'pass' to 'lot'

If you want the profile to NOT PASS, but NOT LOT either, you could simply put a '//' in front of the line like so:
Code
//if item is 640 then pass //Copper Ore
//if item is 641 then pass //Tin Ore
//if item is 642 then pass //Zinc Ore

And lastly, if you wish to create your own you can get the item number from this website. Look at the web address and the number in the address is the number you would set to pass.

I have a profile running at all times that passes all the junk items for me which comes in VERY handy. I'll post it here too so that it can help you see examples. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.