users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Scripting
Scripting
 Fenrir.Drakor
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Drakor 2012-11-04 19:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it said not for spellcast in the description but please can someone help me. Im trying to A. get it to where my scripts will put me into TP/Tanking gear when engaged and when disengaged into idle gear B. trying to get it to cancel shadows for utsusemi ichi cast for example i cast utusemi ni and its at 1 shadow i cast utsusemi ichi and it will cancel the one shadow so i can cast Ichi Please can anyone help me out.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2012-11-04 19:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Usually, when I script, I go to the doctor.

But seriously, yer, your terms are achievable. For automatically equipping gear for those conditions...

<action type="equip" when="Idle" set="Idle"/>
<action type="equip" when="Engaged" set="Engaged"/>

at the start of the rules section. As for the Utsusemi, I don't use the rule but I know it exists.

Edit: I found it nicer to swap out the windower icon for utsusemi shadows for the original shadow counting icon in the StatusData file.

Edit again since it's bugging me now: Try this...

<if spell="Utsusemi: Ichi" BuffActive="Copy Image">
<action type="midcastdelay" delay="3.0" />
<action type="Command" when="midcast">cancel 66</action>
</if>
</if>

see if that works for you.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-11-04 20:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Drakor said: »
I know it said not for spellcast in the description but please can someone help me.

The only reason it says that is because there are forum sections for coding help and this one is for windower issues like it not starting ect.

If your question is regarding a particular job, then put it in the section of the scripting forum for that particular job, otherwise, use the "other" section.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/forum/171/spellcast-scripting

Hopefully that'll help with future inquires.