Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » KSNM Adamantoise Egg Run
KSNM Adamantoise Egg Run
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyoun
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: rurouni82
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyoun 2012-09-15 00:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to schedule a run to do the "The Hills Are Alive" KSNM. I'm looking for an Adamantoise Egg, and would like to find others who are also looking for an Egg or simply want to sell their egg to others. The plan is a YOYD setup with runs for everyone who brings an orb. Depending on how long this takes to organize, I'll might have the seals to get two orbs, and I'm personally ok with others doing the same. The more runs there are, the more likely people are to get what they want. The people who are willing to buy or wanna use two orbs will go first, followed by everyone else in a /random order. In addition, after the KSNM, I'd like to take the people who didn't get their Egg to use their blue pondweeds. Even if you get your Egg or were only selling your drop, this is an opportunity to make some side cash selling your blue pondweeds directly to buyers at Valley of Sorrows.

I'm hoping to organize this as quickly as possible over the next week or two based on reception. I have the names of four or five other players who want in, but I'd like to get as many as possible. Please let me know if you want to come, what jobs you can use, what days do/do not work for you, and if you want the egg for yourself or to sell. If you have some ls mates or friends who want to come along with or without popping, that's fine too, just let me know. If you have any questions, ask me here or in game. Thanks
 Quetzalcoatl.Avengers
user: Avengers
By Quetzalcoatl.Avengers 2012-09-15 20:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested, I can prolly have 2 pops as well.

Got BlM level 99 as well.
By rurouni82 2012-09-17 15:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome. When would be a good day/time for you over the next week or two? Make sure to let me know what time zone you're in. I'm thinking during the week in the evening (Central Standard Time) though none of that is set in stone based on what other people need. I'll check with my ls, and see who still wants to do it in there as well. I found at least 3 others who need the egg, and can do black mage, so we're looking pretty good on that front.

To anyone else, feel free to contact me here or in game. Even if you're looking to sell Eggs to people, we have at least two people so far who would be willing to buy.
By rurouni82 2012-09-18 12:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls did a run with me and a few others last night spur of the moment. I invited everyone who was online at the time to come with, but several weren't around. I'm happy to say I got my Adamantoise Egg, but that also means I won't be organizing a future KSNM run. If you still need help, look me up, and I'll be glad to. In addition, to my knowledge Izzitda and Nishida both still need an egg, so you can get with them to form a group. Good luck!
 Quetzalcoatl.Nishida
user: Nishida
By Quetzalcoatl.Nishida 2012-09-21 16:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Spent my seals with Kyoun and got Strider boots instead of an egg. :X