The Insane Asylum Wants You! For Endgame Stuff!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Gungnir » The Insane Asylum wants you! For endgame stuff!
The Insane Asylum wants you! For endgame stuff!
 Asura.Luku
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Luku
By Asura.Luku 2012-08-02 14:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

A newly formed grouped of friends are looking for new and veteran people to fill out the last few spots of our 8-person static.

We run Monday - Friday 5pm EST - 9pm EST. If your are interested or have questions, please send tell Luku Asura, Vikaa Asura, or Osmosis Dave!
By ndc1190 2012-08-02 15:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

or killa calli .....always forgetting the funny man !
By ndc1190 2012-08-05 14:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

http://insane.guildwork.com/

is our site i am currently working on application is set up for recruits
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [53 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Luku
user: Luku
By Asura.Luku 2012-09-27 16:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Back to recruiting again! Looking for a few new members to the linkshell for the second group we are trying to setup! Looking for new or veteran players to this addition and willing to help you get where you need to be to do more endgame daily!

Mainly looking for any job as long as you have at least two jobs of a similar spec. i.e. (BLM+DRG+MNK) (PLD+WAR) (WHM+yeah WHM's don't need to switch unless you want to MNK in AV =3). Willing to take any level of experience but do require that you have jobs leveled to attempt some things!

We run Monday - Friday 5pm EST - 9pm EST currently and run also on the weekends doing whatever we feel like doing! Also have a Thirsty Thursday drinking night where some times you can be serenaded by our good friend Mord Doc!

Looking forward to meeting new people and getting more done! Here's the website as well! http://insane.guildwork.com/
By ndc1190 2012-10-04 18:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Luku said: »
Back to recruiting again! Looking for a few new members to the linkshell for the second group we are trying to setup! Looking for new or veteran players to this addition and willing to help you get where you need to be to do more endgame daily!

Mainly looking for any job as long as you have at least two jobs of a similar spec. i.e. (BLM+DRG+MNK) (PLD+WAR) (WHM+yeah WHM's don't need to switch unless you want to MNK in AV =3). Willing to take any level of experience but do require that you have jobs leveled to attempt some things!

We run Monday - Friday 5pm EST - 9pm EST currently and run also on the weekends doing whatever we feel like doing! Also have a Thirsty Thursday drinking night where some times you can be serenaded by our good friend Mord Doc!

Looking forward to meeting new people and getting more done! Here's the website as well! http://insane.guildwork.com/

i will be the one leading this group we are currently open to all jobs so please send me a /t in game at Killa Calli or check the site and do an application if possible
 Asura.Wyattdoc
user: wyattdoc1
By Asura.Wyattdoc 2012-10-04 18:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds fun
By ndc1190 2012-10-04 19:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

wyatt you know i got you
By ZettaiRyouiki 2012-10-22 10:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply