<3 Mah Broders!!!!!!!!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » <3 mah broders!!!!!!!!!!
<3 mah broders!!!!!!!!!!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-04-15 18:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
It just honestly leaves me perplexed in regards to the intellect of someone who could look at any of the posts and smile..

I was done being annoyed by it many, many years ago; at this point it's honestly just like, "What..?"

Questioning the intellect of people who derive joy from something that you do not?

Haters gonna hate.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-15 18:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

People are just too damn serious. <__<

Live a little, grow a sense of humor. If you can't do that, then leave the people who can alone.

Derf, you never took my Facebook request! :O
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2012-04-15 18:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 Good to see you back Derfy~
NOW I DEMAND YOU COME GIVE ME A HUG.
[+]
By Derfthegalka 2012-04-15 19:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

OAH AIGHT!!!! HERES I GIVE YA A HUg!!

OOOPPSP mah baddd!!

/HUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Asura.Kaisuko
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2012-04-15 19:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
People are just too damn serious. <__<

Live a little, grow a sense of humor. If you can't do that, then leave the people who can alone.

Derf, you never took my Facebook request! :O
Sorry, said I was going to leave this thread alone(curiosity killed the cat, etc, etc.), but in you saying that, you're just making assumptions.

I feel like I have a good sense of humor, I mean c'mon, I have some chick being bounced between two butts in my avatar, but I don't find this funny in the least, he's some babbling idiot that in any other situation would be made fun of for being illiterate, whether he actually is or not.

Couldn't even make it through the first post cause it's like someone handed a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE horse a keyboard.

I'm not saying you can't find this funny, but judging in the opposite makes you just as bad.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2012-04-15 19:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It just honestly leaves me perplexed in regards to the intellect of someone who could look at any of the posts and smile..

I was done being annoyed by it many, many years ago; at this point it's honestly just like, "What..?"

ITT; EVERYONE LOOK AT MY OPINION. ISN'T MY OPINION IMPORTANT?! GUYS, MY OPINION, LOOK AT IT.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-15 19:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The whole reason it's funny is because he embodies what everyone seems to think a galka would talk like. It's most definitely done on purpose (Or else Derf wouldn't even be able to make his Facebook page), and it's all the more amusing for it.

I admit some people don't have such a broad sense of humor as I and 47 other people who liked his OP (at last count), but coming in here to tell people it's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE (paraphrasing)is somewhat distasteful. You didn't do anything of the sort from what I can see, Kaisuko, but several others did. And while opinions are welcome and necessary on a forum like this, some just feel out of place.

I see no harm in letting someone amuse a majority of this forum with hilariously bad grammar and spelling. At least it's not in all caps anymore. :P
[+]
By Derfthegalka 2012-04-15 19:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said: »

ITT; EVERYONE LOOK AT MY OPINION. ISN'T MY OPINION IMPORTANT?! GUYS, MY OPINION, LOOK AT IT.

aight if ya wanna noes wut mah onion is like dis yo.......

DERF WANNA PARDEH INVITE DERF TO A PARDEH YO!!!!!

PS: <3 MAH BRODERS!

[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2012-04-15 19:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Message from Spicyryan for you Derf;

He said, and I quote:

"I wants to know Y U NO USE DREAM PANTS +1"

Edit; He also says something about a "my little derfy broder hoof meme".
[+]
By Derfthegalka 2012-04-15 19:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

:O omgggg ur right broderrr oah those are dang ole old piccies this her be meh with mah santa pants annnnnnnnnnddddddddd as an added bonus point mah dang ole derfythesnowman head! :O

[+]
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2012-04-15 19:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

whoever got derf ban to begin wit was clearly racist against us galka, should of ban him instead :( when Derfmainia gonna run wild on us?!
[+]
VIP
By alyria 2012-04-15 19:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

-.-
By Derfthegalka 2012-04-15 19:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said: »
whoever got derf ban to begin wit was clearly racist against us galka, should of ban him instead :( when Derfmainia gonna run wild on us?!

nooooooooowwwww i tell ya wut broder i now dat it was a dang ole sad dah in the wurld of galkahood derfeh got the banhammar buts the ffxi auciun house gods found it in der harts and saw how uber koorl us galkers be in the bein and unbanded derfeh! nows instad of baning we should be parding YO!!!!! DANG OLE WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
[+]
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-04-15 20:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Derfthegalka said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
OAH I MISSED YA TOO BRODER YEP I SHURE HAVES DANG OLE!!

oops mah bad that a capper yo!

well this her a dangole jeopardeh BOTH sparterlar and broda anookchacoblawhatchamacallit wanna bes my VP broder!!!! HMMMMMMS now I did done beat vulkurn doones and i dang ole pardeh Kazzmeh. What i done needs now is mah abisee pass!!!
To level 30!

dangggggggggggggggggg +____+!!!! woah broder i dunno we have a better chance at blancing that dang ole decifiet than getting that high of level YO!!!

Nah derfy spath will pl you. Just go random lower lvl dungeon grab a book and he will get ya to 30 with the exp from book. you can also show him how BUFF you are and voke pull all the mobs to him so it will go faster. Then when you get to 30 you will just afk while we take care of old derfieclause (we are trying to get our presents so it helps to get them brownie points hurhurhur)
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-04-15 20:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

:x I've offered to pl derf multiple times in the past. Most I was able to get him to do was let me be his elf. XP
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-15 20:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice pink shoes there too, Brospath!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-04-15 20:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Thankee XP I hated those shoes with a passion. Hell that is such an old picture I still have my gimptastic h2h that I had made before Burts and my STR Taipan. XP So glad I got out of both.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-04-15 20:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Thankee XP I hated those shoes with a passion. Hell that is such an old picture I still have my gimptastic h2h that I had made before Burts and my STR Taipan. XP So glad I got out of both.

You still put on the pink shoes... don't lie... I bet you play the pink taric skin too...
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-04-15 20:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

You still put on the pink shoes... don't lie... I bet you play the pink taric skin too...
I don't play support... period. >.>

No, even though I know I didn't have capped haste I stopped wearing those boots as soon as I got AF3+2 boots. I didn't care anymore. >.< I hated that pink with a passion.
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-04-15 20:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

There's a taric other than the pink taric?
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2012-04-15 20:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

YEP FREE HUG WITH A DERFTHEGALKERS T-SHIRT!!! OAH ! O___________O

make a mule on levi so hugging is easier D:
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-04-15 20:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva is so damn lucky T.T I would pay to have derf in the background of all my events.
[+]
 Phoenix.Ardiem
Server: Phoenix
user: Ardiem
By Phoenix.Ardiem 2012-04-15 21:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I get why truly offensive things shouldn't be posted on this website...but with things like Derf I don't get why so many people make a fuss...

You read a title like "<3 Mah broders!!!!!!!!!" and you know its Derf. Your options are to click it, and join in the fun. Or just ignore it because its not for you. Why come in and get upset because someone is doing something 100% harmless that you don't enjoy.

I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Who. When I see a thread about Dr. Who I don't bother reading it.

And for anyone that argues Derf posts in threads outside the ones he makes...there is a block function. It works great.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-04-15 21:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
Shiva is so damn lucky T.T I would pay to have derf in the background of all my events.
Everyone to Shiva! :x
[+]
By Derfthegalka 2012-04-15 21:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

yo the furst broder to get meh to 30 wins a freee derfthegalkers tshirt of ur choice yo =OOOOOOOO
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-15 21:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ardiem said: »
I get why truly offensive things shouldn't be posted on this website...but with things like Derf I don't get why so many people make a fuss...

You read a title like "<3 Mah broders!!!!!!!!!" and you know its Derf. Your options are to click it, and join in the fun. Or just ignore it because its not for you. Why come in and get upset because someone is doing something 100% harmless that you don't enjoy.

I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Who. When I see a thread about Dr. Who I don't bother reading it.

And for anyone that argues Derf posts in threads outside the ones he makes...there is a block function. It works great.
Technically, it's Derf or someone trying to imitate Derf (Good luck :o)
 Bismarck.Minibuddha
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Minibuddha 2012-04-16 10:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Derf! Welcome back Brodder! You were greatly missed! I am on Lakshmi now I need to change this of course haha. How are ye? May I buy you a beer? Hey do you need a vice President cause I can collect the monies and give them to you! I can go out and kill the big old dragons and lil dragons and those dark stuff....you know! Bad guys!
[+]
By Clinpachi 2012-04-16 10:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i love you derf, you should be the official FFXIAH mascot.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-04-16 10:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

AMG ITS DERFY!!!! WELLCOM BACK BRODA!!! i BEN MISSIN DAH GEWD NATURED GALKER. DID DEM EVIL TARU KEEP YA AWAY BRODA?!!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-04-16 10:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

so Derf got banned?

for what? his speech?

then why don't we ban the people who say "alot" instead of "a lot"

at least that would be doing everyone a favor.

Haters going to hate
[+]