users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » IVCDunitedI recruiting-Sylph
IVCDunitedI recruiting-Sylph
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-03-18 03:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

IVCDunitedI is one of the very very few dynamis shells that have survived the evolution that dynamis has gone through with great success.
We do strictly Arch bosses, in every zone. I emphasize "Arch" because many people have expressed interest, but doesn't quite understand what that entails. I get alot of "Do you clear zones"?
If anyone is interested, we don't mind getting clears for people. Building Arch boss sets demands that we clear zone bosses.
We pop 6-12 Arch bosses/month. Everything from Arch Dynamis Lord to Arch Diablos Nox. Note: When we pop Arch Diablos it's typically 2+.
Runs saturday and tuesday 7pm est
Requirements:
50%+ attendance
1 DD and 1 Support job capped/geared

We currently have 7 relic holders in the ls and are building 4 more. So, yes, we do help fund relics. We do monthly pay-outs as well, not only for the ones not interested in building a relic, but for everyone.

More information, videos of our kills, etc. can be found here. It's under the Dynamis section, of course. The videos are separate as they also include random stuff. However, they're all appropriately titled.

Particular interest is for a Bard and Cor. They don't have to be your main. No one is ever stuck on 1 job each run. Smn's, Heavy DD's, etc will be equally considered. Reply here, in game, PM, or PM me on corefoundation forums. Thank you.