Any BST Have Something This Weird Happen To Them?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Any BST have something this weird happen to them?
Any BST have something this weird happen to them?
 Cerberus.Forseti
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Twan
By Cerberus.Forseti 2012-01-23 10:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all... I had something weird happen to me in Dynamis - Sandoria that i wanted to share. Basically i was fighting decent challenge orcs for forgotten touches. I was duo boxing a smn and had a thf friend join.
Everything was going fine but like a hour into dynamis, my dipper yuly depopped a few moments as i just used a fresh reward , while i was moving about on my smn character. Weird thing was that my screen on my bst showed that i just used Hasso as bst/dnc >.>;. I did have a tiny bit of lag in there... i dunno if that could have been the culprit...
But ya I highly doubt my dipper yuly coulda died after a fresh reward cuz i was fighting a nin mob , the only danger i have in my camp is the decent challenge mnk orc...
Anyways i was just wondering if any bsts pet has despawned like that suddenly in dynamis....or maybe i had bad windower glitch or from lag or combination of both lol >< oh ya and sorry about no pic >< i had lag after the confusion of my pet despawn right as i pulled a smn mob on my smn lol and ya...mobs astral flow still hurts and when duo boxing the chat box comes out weird so i couldnt scroll up...
 Bismarck.Cicada
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-01-23 10:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you use Run Wild? (just covering all the bases) The hasso thing is weird.. never had that happen.
 Cerberus.Forseti
By Cerberus.Forseti 2012-01-23 10:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

No, i dont have that silly thing even macroed lol and when i was looking at my recast, only hasso was there. if you use run wild , when pet despawns theres still a recast afterwards right?
 Cerberus.Forseti
By Cerberus.Forseti 2012-01-23 10:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

oh and just to clarify i didnt have the hasso status on top, it was entirely window plugin that told me i had just used hasso and its wearing soon.