Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2012-03-14 11:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Burkey said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
was i not informed of some super nerf to procs in dynamis?

just solo'd valkurm dnc/thf and in 2 hours i made maybe 80 currency. i was able to proc maybe 1 in every 4 or 5 mobs, spamming step->vio->step->vio etc etc etc people get the point....nothing would proc as i auto attack them from 100% to dead..really fkin annoying after awhile

i havent had this poor of a run ever, so im guessing its just straight ***luck for me, but idk if they lowered the chance of procs or something. anyone who just had my run would be banging their head against the wall as i am currently

Did you fight the right mobs at the right time? >_>
yes lol. flies/flytrap 0-8, sheep 8-16, manti/trees/goobs 16-0...until i said screw it during my last 8-16 and stayed at the flies, to which i procd ONE with a ws in about ~13 minutes
Sounds fishy. But on a random note don't forget about wild flourish for procs too, unless thats what u meant by etc etc etc. Then just ignore me
 Carbuncle.Burkey
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Burkey
By Carbuncle.Burkey 2012-03-14 12:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Dova said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
was i not informed of some super nerf to procs in dynamis?

just solo'd valkurm dnc/thf and in 2 hours i made maybe 80 currency. i was able to proc maybe 1 in every 4 or 5 mobs, spamming step->vio->step->vio etc etc etc people get the point....nothing would proc as i auto attack them from 100% to dead..really fkin annoying after awhile

i havent had this poor of a run ever, so im guessing its just straight ***luck for me, but idk if they lowered the chance of procs or something. anyone who just had my run would be banging their head against the wall as i am currently

Did you fight the right mobs at the right time? >_>
yes lol. flies/flytrap 0-8, sheep 8-16, manti/trees/goobs 16-0...until i said screw it during my last 8-16 and stayed at the flies, to which i procd ONE with a ws in about ~13 minutes
Sounds fishy. But on a random note don't forget about wild flourish for procs too, unless thats what u meant by etc etc etc. Then just ignore me
lol yea. i mean you can just spam boxstep+vio flourish which normally works 99% of the time i guess i just had an off run :p eating alfredo and drinking raspberry lemonade now so im over it