Forum » FFXI » NMs » HNM help
HNM help
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-07-26 10:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I was looking through the lists of HNM's that I never successfully killed, but always wanted to. I never got my merc pole. I never put down Vrtra (although I was in shells that did it). I still could use title's from PW and AV.

Then it occured to me.... now with increased skill / gear / level etc, why not take on the hardest challenge to ever face an adventurer in FFXI?

I'm looking for 17 able bodied players to help me out. We will need 1 whm for DD party, 1 whm for blm party, 2 for tank party. we will have 3 brds in rotation for zerg once we get him below 50%. Tank party will require 2 pld/nin with HNM exp. Pld will be required to possess a strong MDB setup. Thf will be in tank party to sort hate when pld hit red hp.
BLM party stun order experience is a must. Whm in all 3 parties must have capped merits in bar spells. DD's will be drk and mnk only with an angon drg relegated to the 6th slot of tank party. Barwatera must be kept up at all times along with 1 brd playing water carols.
Loot setup will be your pop/your drop as all sellable items are rare and we cannot pool profits. When we decide on a time/place, please be sure to be on time and have cut your fluid intake before the run as to minimize unecessary WC breaks.

Good luck and good drops!!
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-26 10:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll server hop and be a WHM!!!!!

Been looking for a challenge lately!!!
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-07-26 11:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Even though I'll never wear it, I still want an ace's helm because I put all that time into kiting and killing KV and never got T.T