2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » The Elite Defeating Deepvoid Orge
The Elite Defeating Deepvoid Orge
By Yuhase 2011-09-13 18:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

ZettaiRyouiki said: »
Midgardsormr.Soki said: »

I can't find my character on that site. Don't tell me you have to specifically sign up for it, and you were using that as an accurate count. Because that would be lol.

Pad's, while a pretty cool site, only tracks the achievements of people who sign up there.
By dahra 2011-09-13 18:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bruceybangbang said: »
I just think in order to be loud about something, if that includes your success in an MMO, I'd expect that it would be a server first or something no one has thought of yet in terms of strategy or party builds.

As an honorary member of SnD (seriously check my page), I would like to claim server first for beating Batraal with only one mage. Would you like to know more...?

SERVER FIRST!
[+]
By Bruceybangbang 2011-09-13 18:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

dahra said: »
I just think in order to be loud about something, if that includes your success in an MMO, I'd expect that it would be a server first or something no one has thought of yet in terms of strategy or party builds.

As an honorary member of SnD (seriously check my page), I would like to claim server first for beating Batraal with only one mage. Would you like to know more...?

SERVER FIRST!

Oh ho ho! Watch out.
[+]
By Rapter 2011-09-13 22:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

dahra said: »

SERVER FIRST!

Its not even difficult with just 1 mage if the players are good.
By countriboi 2011-09-13 22:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow I didn't notice all that was being said...
@Doc Mog we dont mean any disrespect towards yours or any other servers... Seriously we are still trying to get speed runs down pack. We all work as a unit meaning every one does everything. Where other lses focus on 10 we focus on 70+ members we are very proud of our shell we don't mean to be cocky... As Brucey knows and many others our shell has had to overcome alot of flack (most cause by other some caused by ourselves). I don't wanna beef with another server nor another shell. As far as our videos go... We don't do guide videos for the public, we do defeat/entertainment videos for the public. We don't teach outside our shell we leave that to you since you have been so good at it since XI (By witch I personally am a fan). I speak for our shell when I say we appreciate your guide videos. From me personally what we do with our videos is what we do with OUR videos. You don't like it that's fine :)! You see it as uninformative that's fine and also true like I said we're not here to coach. And yes it is advertisement for our shell we appreciate the the positive and negative comments that just makes us that much better and strive to be The Elite of not only our server but of the game.

I don't mean to make this a long drawn out speech so I'll end with this what we do in our shell is what we do. As long as we don't cheat by pos hacking of glitching (which in our shell would be swiftly dealt with unlike some others)I see nothing wrong with sharing our successes to all XIV players and like I said in the comments of the videos if anyone wants to know our strat just ask. We didn't mean to come off cocky! But I will say that Batraal win video was my Sportscenter highlight reel LMAO!!!

You're on Pro. Pro isn't the best of collecting all the people who beat Darkhold, but it's better than pads being that you actually don't need to sign up for it to collect information on your character. It just updates more slowly for those who haven't signed up.

Also, it doesn't matter how many in the LS got the kill. That doesn't say anything. It's when the kill took place that represents the skill level of the shell. Even then it's not entirely a good representation being that time has a lot to do with it as well. If you don't have the time to partake in it you will progress more slowly versus others, but I digress.

Obviously, congrats on your successes, but I will have to point something out you might not like. You were always the last to complete these challenges out of all Linkshells on the server who focus on end game content. Also, offering up strategies that were actually given to you by other players in other linkshells does not an Elite make.

Again, no disrespect. There are some nice members in Elite. I just think in order to be loud about something, if that includes your success in an MMO, I'd expect that it would be a server first or something no one has thought of yet in terms of strategy or party builds.

Completely agree we weren't trying to be loud but it's kinda hard not to be when no one else is stating there successes. I personally put the videos together just for us and others to enjoy watching. I wish we could claim the title of servers first on several occasions but to bad that isn't the case we claim no more than what we do and to be honest I don't know who where the servers first at anything but then again when that matters in our shell, I'll start to care.

As far as strat goes when the dungeons came out Zid was the man who gave us the strat after failing more than a dozen times videos started poping up and I guess he learned from those and relayed the information. I guess the part that I don't get is we never said we were first at anything we just said "look we killed it he's a video to watch!" We never said nor has it been said that we think we're better than anyone we just do us and stick to us. We are one big *** clique who stick to ourselves we don't mean to be that way that's just how we all are our flag means more than just a color or a name to all of us and when members don't get that they don't last long or they get weeded out sorry I started talking about something waaaaaaaay off topic. Anyways I hope all you enjoyed the video and even if you didn't thank you and god bless!

PS @ Doc Mog we all look at your videos and you have been the greatest guide since XI I personally can think of. No Homo!
 Fairy.Charitey
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Charitey
By Fairy.Charitey 2011-09-13 22:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If your intent was just to share your accomplishments, (which is totally cool)

Just market them as such.

I guess thats all I was trying to say.

<3

Again, grats on the accomplishment, I know the excitement of kicking ***.

Keep it up.
By Calemero 2011-09-13 22:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

don't worry gaiz Order of The Daeva of Blue Garter War are teaming up to show you all about being loud and Ifrit and stuff.
 Fairy.Charitey
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Charitey
By Fairy.Charitey 2011-09-13 23:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Calemero said: »
don't worry gaiz Order of The Daeva of Blue Garter War are teaming up to show you all about being loud and Ifrit and stuff.

HELL YEAH WE ARE
By Calemero 2011-09-13 23:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Charitey said: »

HELL YEAH WE ARE

By countriboi 2011-09-13 23:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Charitey said: »

HELL YEAH WE ARE

Hilarious picture try mines though.

The Trabia > Ifrit server war has begun (a "friendly" competition)
Lets get it Trabia!
By Calemero 2011-09-13 23:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm =/
By countriboi 2011-09-13 23:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm =/
LMAO!! :)