First Page 2 3 ... 18 19
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-03-27 19:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Zelda U delayed, skipping E3

Well this is sad, any and all chances of me buying a Wii U this year just went out the window. They could at least show at E3...
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-03-27 19:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

They did state the size of the game is more than the WII U can actually take. I'm rather not surprised.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-03-27 20:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not surprised either, its Nintendo and Zelda.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-03-27 20:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe it's worth the wait though, I've still yet to encounter a bad, Legend of Zelda game.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-03-27 20:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Skyward Sword was bad for a Zelda game. I also don't think its a good idea to delay what could end up being a system saving game. Nintendo has already confirmed they are developing their next home console, how much longer does the Wii U have?
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-03-27 20:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Who knows, they'll probably move Zelda U to their new system to actually run it. 1 area as the size of Twilight Princess is HUGE, WII U would have some major difficulties to running that.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Server: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2015-03-27 20:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Zelda U will definitely be a gap straddler like Twilight Princess was, what with the delay now and the NX announcement earlier.

Kind of a bummer the game I've been looking forward to most for Wii U is going to be best played on their next hardware. Well, whatever.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-03-27 20:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not convinced Nintendo can make a console that can handle what they are boasting, of course, it wouldn't be the first time Nintendo has overstated the size of their game.
By Wordspoken 2015-03-27 20:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't be the first time they push game onto nextgen of their console to boost sales.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [397 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-27 20:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Zelda U delayed, skipping E3

Well this is sad, any and all chances of me buying a Wii U this year just went out the window. They could at least show at E3...

Zelda U delayed again, but will appear at E3

Well, any chance of me ever buying a Wii U probably died last year, but once again, this is sad news. 2017 is the expected launch window now.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2016-04-28 08:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

im betting they will put skyward sword HD w/e out on wii u to compensate, If they do I hope they improve the tutorial, and the controls a bit, I love the art style in skyward sword, would love to see it in hd.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-28 09:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt that happens, now that Star Fox has released, I don't think we will see any more meaningful games for Wii U.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2016-04-28 10:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

they need to do something.... I loved the wii U ports of twilight princess and wind waker, I can't not have any new zelda for 1 year, I need my crack new zelda.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-28 10:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope for something on the 3DS I guess. This was supposed to be the year of Zelda, but the Wii U has fallen off so badly I don't see Nintendo putting a lot more money into it, especially since Skyward Sword wasn't very good.

They confirmed the NX has a Spring '17 launch window, but they won't be showing it at E3, which doesn't make sense. But common sense left Nintendo a long time ago =/
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2016-04-28 10:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Imo the wii u Is a good system, I play it more then my ps4, I think the wii u would have sold alot better if they just named it something else, like the wii2 or the Super wii.

I've talked to alot of people who didn't even know the wii u was a new system, they thought it was just an enhanced wii or something....
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-28 10:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Starting to think its going to be the next Twilight Princess,I.e. released in the last cycle of Wii U and a launch title for NX.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-28 10:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The Wii U died when 3rd party devs turned their backs on it. The specs were so inferior that nobody wanted to work with it, the Gamepad didn't help matters either. People even doubted whether or not the system could handle the lofty promises of this next Zelda game, and considering it has now been delayed twice, looks like those doubts are justified.
So we just went into the all too familiar phase of 1st party only games that release every few months. But with Star Fox out to mediocre reviews, I don't know what else there is for the system.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2016-04-28 10:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, being a hardcore fan of zelda, Im also a hardcore star fox fan, already played the new star fox and beat it like 3-4 times, motion controls are rough at first, but you get used them after a few hours [at least I did anyways.....] only mission I can't stand is that extremely unnecessary boring and forgetful mission where you have to use the drone......

hell I remember christmas when I was 7 getting the n64 I got 2 games mario kart and star fox, playing starfox for the 1st time I freaking hated it at first, because the control was rough, but then got used to it, and prolly my 2nd fav game on the n64 next to oot.

I think people are so used to controls being perfect in games, when some thing is just a little different they hate it, and they would rather disown it then give the controls a chance.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-28 17:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So apparently it is the Twilight Princess part deux.

Simultaneous release on Wii U and NX announced.

Edit: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725224978984083456

I also don't read ign articles on my mobile their pages are horrible.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 08:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The Link's Awakening DLC is supposed to be coming out on the 30th. Reported to be $6.99 for 3DS and $4.99 for Wii-U.

The DLC includes a new character, Marin and a new weapon for Linkle, the Pegasus Boots.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-25 08:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

TAL TAL HEIGHTS OST!!! ;3
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-06-26 08:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Link's Awakening was a great game.
[+]
By Zululu 2016-06-26 08:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The new Zelda has 100 square miles and is an overload. That is an awesome sized game; but for most people, they will lose interest long before they walk or ride through it.

Personally, it gives me a small sense of depression to realize that I rarely leave the 100 square miles where I live and work. However, I drive a vehicle quickly through it all.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-01 09:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

For 3DS, on Hyrule Warriors Legends, after the DLC release yesterday, you can now get a SpotPass package for My Fairy:

Fire Fairy: Scarlet
10x Delicious All-Purpose Bait
10x Delicious Hyoi Pear
500,000 Rupees
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-17 01:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Temple of time been shown on Breath of the Wild.

Here's 30 mins of game play to!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19