users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis LS-Sylph
Dynamis LS-Sylph
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-06-05 11:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I've run an extremely successful Dynamis shell on sylph for a very long time. With the new update regarding dynamis, however, we've suffered heavy losses to our membership; even with the introduction of the new items. Our current membership is a solid 12-15. What I'm wanting to do is double that. Our primary goal is to farm the forced pop NM's in each zone and provide the members with the items dropped from them. Most of the forced pop NM's make the zone boss look like a regular mob in comparison and there are even instances where an outside party/alliance would be greatly appreciated. We run Saturdays and Tuesdays, 7pm est. If anyone may be interested, PM me here or /tell me ig please.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-05 12:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck =D
 Sylph.Aegisbushido
By Sylph.Aegisbushido 2011-06-05 14:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

ooooh sounds nice :D
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-07-04 12:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Popped Spellspear Djokvukk in Dynamis-Sandoria on Saturday. Was able to get him to 22% with only 12 members in attendance. Bumping this thread with the hope of garnering some interest. Doing Old school Dynamis Buburumu on Tuesday (tomorrow), Dynamis-Windhurst Saturday (popping Xuu Bhoqqa the Enigma), Dynamis-Tavnazia on Sunday, July 10th. Anyone interested in possibly joining, PM me here or /tell in game. I'm usually logged in game by 4-5pm est.
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-07-04 13:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I was secretly hoping this was the Naturebeckles on Sylph posting. lol

But good luck!
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-07-04 13:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said:
I was secretly hoping this was the Naturebeckles on Sylph posting. lol

But good luck!
Naturebeckles... Where've I heard that name before....
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-07-04 13:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

This. It's a great read.
By Quiznor 2011-07-04 13:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Arent popped NM's like the zone boss,in that they're in "confrontation" or whatever its called and cant be interferring with by an outside party/ally?
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-07-04 13:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said:
Arent popped NM's like the zone boss,in that they're in "confrontation" or whatever its called and cant be interferring with by an outside party/ally?
Yes, but in several situations, the force popped NM's are popped in areas heavily populated and not near any real good camps (for a sack pull)> Having an outside party to keep repops dead is essential for these. There're only a few of these though.
 Asura.Antaress
Server: Asura
user: Antaress
By Asura.Antaress 2011-07-15 05:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

damn, I could swear you couldn't get aggroed/interact with mobs outside the fight under confrontation >< that's unfair from SE lol, we can't get help but the NMs can? =/
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [60 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-09-12 22:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping. Have 2 positions open for membership. Requirements are that you're available Saturday and Tuesday's, 7pm est, Have at least 1 DD and 1 Support job available. Saturday and Tuesday's are our event days and strictly reserved for popping NM's. In addition, we also have a "Casual" evening run during the course of the week, to farm necessary pop items for upcoming zones. If you're interested, send me a PM on ffxiah or a /tell in-game.
This is how we roll, and what you may expect:

Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-09-12 23:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said: »

I just wanted to say that this link is a great example on helping people on not to derail a thread and actually to stop throwing more tanks of gasoline to a burning building.

Also, wonderful video.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-09-13 00:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
Bumping. Have 2 positions open for membership. Requirements are that you're available Saturday and Tuesday's, 7pm est, Have at least 1 DD and 1 Support job available. Saturday and Tuesday's are our event days and strictly reserved for popping NM's. In addition, we also have a "Casual" evening run during the course of the week, to farm necessary pop items for upcoming zones. If you're interested, send me a PM on ffxiah or a /tell in-game.

Avengers Monk
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-09-13 00:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Its kinda funny that during the whole fight in the video, you never actually see them fighting the NM, lol.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-09-13 00:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you nuke in dorje? Furthermore why does the other blm nuke in that maleficus or w/e scythe?
 Sylph.Binckry
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2011-09-13 08:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »

Why do you nuke in dorje? Furthermore why does the other blm nuke in that maleficus or w/e scythe?
Also, I don't know if it was laziness, but that whm with you in that corner cured in Dark staff/Errant body.
 Sylph.Yajirobe
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Yajirobe 2011-09-13 08:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You play way too zoomed in.
And hey Lil :D.

Funnily I recognize a few of the people in your LS.
I'd join if it wasnt 7pm EST, and if I still played.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-09-13 11:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Yaji, long time-no see. We got the 2 members within moments of bumping this last night, but would squeeze you in if you were available^^
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-09-27 23:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Now looking for a Bard. You don't have to MAIN Brd, as we only really need it for ARCH Dynamis Lord. If you have Brd and a heavy DD job, and can make our Runs, please send me a /tell in-game or PM me here. Thanks. Btw, our run times are Saturday and Tuesday, 7pm est.
 Sylph.Binckry
By Sylph.Binckry 2011-09-28 08:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Now looking for a Bard. You don't have to MAIN Brd, as we only really need it for ARCH Dynamis Lord. If you have Brd and a heavy DD job, and can make our Runs, please send me a /tell in-game or PM me here. Thanks. Btw, our run times are Saturday and Tuesday, 7pm est.
Do you just like, lose people really fast? <.<
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [95 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-01-01 01:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Happy New Years everyone. Just letting ya'll know we have 2 positions open. Please be versitile with 1 DD and 1 Support job. If you require clears for Tav or Xarcarbard, let me know up front. Rules can be found here under IVCDunitedI section. Runs are Saturday and Tuesday, 7pm est. Any questions, PM me here or /tell in game. thanks!!
 Sylph.Binckry
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-01-01 03:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you need people so many times in such short durations? <.<
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2012-01-01 03:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you can just solo dyna and make out better than a group would.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-01-01 05:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Binckry said: »
How do you need people so many times in such short durations? <.<
98 days and 2 openings is hardly a short duration or a huge turnover.
Sylph.Cohan said: »
Or you can just solo dyna and make out better than a group would.
We don't farm currency or AF, we farm Arch bosses.