Zelda's AoE Mob Destruction Extraordinaire!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Zelda's AoE Mob Destruction Extraordinaire!
Zelda's AoE Mob Destruction Extraordinaire!
First Page 2
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2011-05-06 16:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Introducing Zelda's leeching/TE/KI farming services!
I solo pull/cleave all my stuff solo, and I have a couple different price points for everyone!

The "free" option:
Free cleaving with two conditions: key all the boxes and be ready to relinquish your spot to a reserved slot member or a linkshell member if the party is full. These are a first come first serve basis, so the most recent person to join will be the one booted if the need arises.

Reserved spot:
20k an hour for a reserved, full afk no key spot. If you are this sort of member, your spot is fully reserved and you will not get booted until the run is over or you decide to leave.

The LS member option:
Guess what guys? Free! As stated above you can boot out free option members if the party is full, though you better bring keys slackers! ;O

Gold Card Option:
This is a gold chest special, where you get any augmented items, KI, spells, NM pops, etc that drop during the run. I can do this for however many of you you would like to outfit, and of course you can get TE with this method as well. 40k an hour for unlimited people. Any open spots might be subject to other customers, but they will be instructed on item drops and KI's.

If there's anything you need from me shoot me a tell. I'm open to questions about runs or strats or what have you shoot me a tell in game.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-06 16:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Not bad, I'd pay 20k an hour to leech a job whilst I go out.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-05-06 16:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

40k an hour for you to solo pull and cleave mobs for KI chests for unlimited people. That's amazing =O
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-06 16:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd pay 20k/hr, provided the OP didn't get shitty exp/hr trying to do it all himself.

Would have to be a minimum of 50k/hr before I started paying for it, which is shitty, but worth 20k in my eyes. Anything less is *** that noise.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-05-06 16:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Zelda cleaves are pretty awesome! I owe him quite a bit for all the times he has let me leech.

If you're willing to pay to get in, you won't be disappointed with the results.
 Shiva.Mackstrife
By Shiva.Mackstrife 2011-05-06 16:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Or... If you want to leech that badly, set up your own party...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-06 16:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Mackstrife said:

I suppose it depends how much disposable income you've got. But for me 20k is more than worth it to avoid setting it up.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-06 16:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Mackstrife said:
defeats the purpose of AFK leaching. You have to make sure ppl are getting the right lights, make sure ppl aren't going afk, make sure someone is taking care of the boxes, making sure ppl get reps and ***when they leave.

That's not the same thing as drop the guy 100k and go out to a rl party.
 Shiva.Mackstrife
By Shiva.Mackstrife 2011-05-06 16:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Mackstrife said:

I suppose it depends how much disposable income you've got. But for me 20k is more than worth it to avoid setting it up.

The disposable income isn't really the issue. I was more poking at the fact that you're paying 20k+ for something you can do for free. Hassle or not just get a blm a war and a healer and you're pretty much set as long as they all have the right atma. From there just fill in assorted leeches.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-06 17:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Mackstrife said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Mackstrife said:

The disposable income isn't really the issue. I was more poking at the fact that you're paying 20k+ for something you can do for free. Hassle or not just get a blm a war and a healer and you're pretty much set as long as they all have the right atma. From there just fill in assorted leeches.
You can go to the movies, a party, to a friend's or gf's house, etc. and 100% walk away from the game and get exp while you're out having fun for free?
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-06 17:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad someone on Valefor hadn't done this back when I played.. There were a few subs I wanted leveled, but didn't want to make my own pt, and didn't want to just do it the traditional way.

And yeah, it's not the same thing. If you make your own party, you're responsible for everything involved, this is pay money and do as little as you want, down to nothing. Avoiding the headache of managing a party is easily worth the 20k an hour.

Just the initial set up is a pain in the ***.. Getting everyone on the same page, and getting all the right jobs and setting up the parties right.. = Headache.
 Shiva.Mackstrife
By Shiva.Mackstrife 2011-05-06 17:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Mackstrife said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Mackstrife said:

You can go to the movies, a party, to a friend's or gf's house, etc. and 100% walk away from the game and get exp while you're out having fun for free?

Yes. I've gone to bed and still been in parties before. If people complained my friend would just D2 me.

Other times I just log out.
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-05-06 17:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, who doesn't have 20k-300k to blow on getting jobs and merits leveled up stress free?
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-05-06 17:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo zelda, level BLU. Cleave blows.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-05-06 17:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Job: 90BLU/41RDM
Nation: San d'Oria 10

<_<
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2011-05-06 17:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Running off of rough numbers, I tool two friends from 63 to 84 last night in about 8 hours. Using the exp charts on the wiki that puts it at about 105k an hour, which is respectable for a solo cleaver. I don't know what their buffers looked like before/after, so grain of salt yadda yadda.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2011-05-06 17:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I am using charged whisker, yes I have the gear to one shot most mobs, so open with whirl makes it very safe, and yes my sub is gimp.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-06 17:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Mackstrife said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Mackstrife said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Mackstrife said:

Yes. I've gone to bed and still been in parties before. If people complained my friend would just D2 me.

Other times I just log out.
Yes, chance of ppl complaining and chance of getting that d2. I'd prefer to pay a small fee and get guaranteed exp.
 Shiva.Mackstrife
By Shiva.Mackstrife 2011-05-06 17:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Then as I said I would rather just log if I'm going out, which generally is what I do.

I'm not knocking people if they want to pay and the price IS very fair from what I have seen. My point was the fact that it's easy as it is to make a leech party with friends... Especially those cleaving for chests to go towards KI's for emp NMs.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-06 17:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I never said it wasn't easy. I just said I'd rather do this while I can do other things than do this while I have to sit here and pay attention to it.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-05-06 17:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

out
Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek said:
Yes I am using charged whisker, yes I have the gear to one shot most mobs, so open with whirl makes it very safe, and yes my sub is gimp.
Wasnt calling ya gimp dude, was pointing you had BLU leveled. sorry.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2011-05-06 17:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

No worries, I though I ought to put a little disclaimer there :P
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-06 17:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

20k an hour? stop wasting your time you idiot.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-05-06 17:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I would do this all day if I was on your server..its a darn good price for the work involved.

Back in the day I paid someone lots more money than that to go from 63-75.
 Quetzalcoatl.Stoutheart
By Quetzalcoatl.Stoutheart 2011-05-08 19:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww, Draylo's normal dreck being spewed on something he can't even take advantage of.

I've seen this Charged Whisker "cleave". He does well. He does it all by himself. And he's offering it to you. Take it if you need it. Well worth it.
 Asura.Antaress
Server: Asura
user: Antaress
By Asura.Antaress 2011-05-08 19:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn Zelda, change servers to Asura now and I'll be your top client!
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-08 20:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah 20k/hr is rediculously low. Definitely worth it. In fact based on the xp he got I'd say the people afking might come close to breaking even if they get npcables with the cruor they got...

But he still stands to make a decent bit of cash while getting himself xp and maybe some items probably getting at least 1 keyer if alot of people bite.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-08 20:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Antaress said:
Damn Zelda, change servers to Asura now and I'll be your top client!
Just what I was thinking.
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-08 20:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

100k for 5hours worth of afk xping? i could make 100k/hr back when nothing cost anything.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-08 20:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eugene said:
100k for 5hours worth of afk xping? i could make 100k/hr back when nothing cost anything.
I've made 60k mostly afk since my last post in this thread :)... so like 30 min
First Page 2