Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Palamecia » The Hokuten LS is Recruiting
The Hokuten LS is Recruiting
By Sorrowscry 2011-04-28 07:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The Hokuten is now recruiting!!! We are a new LS, but in no way are we new to the game. Most of us have just broke free from our other Linkshells to create our own :) We currently have a small group of dedicated players. We mainly use Ventrillo as a form of communication. Ventrillo is not mandatory, but it is encouraged ^-^
We are mainly a Battlecraft LS: Notorious Monsters, Leve-Parties, Grind Parties...... and I'm not just talking about EXP Grinds ;) Although we mainly do Battle Jobs, crafters and field jobs are welcome. Myself and one other are the crafters currently for the LS. But check out my profile... we aren't in heavy need of crafters.
So if you are looking for a chill group of people to play with, hit us up. We are drama free and just looking for more people to enjoy the game with. Quality over Quantity! We aren't one of those LS that just invite anyone that can pick up some Leves. So if you are interested, send me a message on here or a /tell in game ^-^
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
By Sorrowscry 2011-06-01 19:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

true story...... please note that girth is not guaranteed to all new members
By dt415 2011-06-03 05:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

lol you guys are crazy!
By dt415 2011-06-06 04:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

trying to get a bow for 6 hours even though we are tired is what we do!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [136 days between previous and next post]
By Lavella 2011-10-20 01:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would anyone join a shell that is proud in being a troll and a ***? All you do is troll comments on FFXIVPro, diss people in-game and stick your snob nose in the air to everybody with your sarcastic remarks? You got like two friends on the server and the rest hates you more than me and thats saying alot! You are a far cry from being "drama free". FFXIVPRO is full of your trolling comments