Azdaja ((Do You Need It?))

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Azdaja ((Do you Need it?))
Azdaja ((Do you Need it?))
 Bismarck.Kyokaku
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: subakyo
By Bismarck.Kyokaku 2011-04-26 13:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! I am currently attempting to collect horns to finish my ochain, and i've recently discovered what a little *** this NM is. So i'm now offering a deal to anyone on Bismarck server who would like to complete some of thier AF +2 for the jobs that need this NM.

Currently, I have a team of 6-7 including all yellow procs, the best TH available, and usually red procs (aside from the awkward raiden thrust if we must forgo a war).

My team will proc yellow, red if we can, and blue if we can, (if you want that bard dagger), and then the client, whoever it might be, will brew the NM until its dead.

The person who used a brew may lot on any item, including the AF mats. the only thing being withheld from the brewer is of course the horns, which i will be using for my Ochain trials.

I will not guarentee red or blue, but yellow is 100%. Additionally, since 2-3 of these guys can be killed on a single brew, chances are very good for red and blue.

This deal is meant to help everyone out, and shouldn't be seen as a plea for an easy out. This NM is just stupid with random endoom's and encurse, as well as wiping atma and curor buffs off of our ninja and monk tank.

If this interests you, please send me a /tell in game, or a PM on the forums.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please be respectful - If you don't like this idea, theres no need to tell me that i'm an idiot or whatever. Just trying to finish my shield.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Kyokaku
By Bismarck.Kyokaku 2011-04-26 13:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks. Sorry forgot to mention,

No Ki for Adjaza pop is needed either. My team will farm them. All you need to do is bring a brew, and a job that brews well.

(Ie, not cataclysm. its a dark based wyrm)

What screens you need will be discussed when we enter the zone together :).
[+]
 Asura.Tawhoya
Server: Asura
user: Tawhoya
By Asura.Tawhoya 2011-04-26 15:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Dang. Why couldn't you be on asura? I've been trying to do just this for a while now. I need to +2 my hands already.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-26 15:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You know an NM is awesome, when it's least dangerous move is *** Spike Flail.

Seriously, *** Adzaja and good luck with your endeavor, that's what my LS Ochain did(Chainbrew)
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-26 16:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck ;o Almace/Ochain PLD is gonna be sweet.
 Bismarck.Kyokaku
By Bismarck.Kyokaku 2011-04-26 16:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Would like it in time for Voidwatch!
Hopefully then... paladin... will be.... useful??

:p
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-26 16:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Kyokaku said:

Probably, in order to safely hold it between the waves of <bandwagon> monks that'll surely get slaughtered.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-26 16:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's samwagon time all over again in Voidwatch.

Quote:

Failing that, you have a sexy BLU to fall back on!
 Phoenix.Bohgo
Server: Phoenix
user: Bohgo
By Phoenix.Bohgo 2011-04-26 16:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I got 6-7 kills per brew using Wildfire. It's a great way to go if you can find someone who would do it. I used 5 brews and we ended up getting 67 horns in a night. Baleful Roar does not dispel your brew and it's a good idea to have a mage outside the alliance to heal the brewer because Cyclone Wing will sleep them. I used a doom screen and terror screen as well.

On a few brews, I ended up not being able to finish him off at the end. We had a monk with a good PDT set and several stacks of holy waters tank him on the tail with a whm outside the alliance healing him.
 Siren.Aydindril
Server: Siren
user: Aydindril
By Siren.Aydindril 2011-04-26 17:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello :)

Just wanted to wish you luck, always fun to still see people who care about PLD! If you get really desperate and can't find people to brew it for you, I did mine the old fashioned way. We pulled it to the conflux, and tanked it on its butt. Was mostly NIN/MNK/DNC (whatever he felt like playing at the time. lol) and me on PLD, with our WHM mules outside of party. Bring holy waters, and it's not too bad of a fight. Even without cruor buffs (goddamn dispel), PLD was fine on it. I timed cure to go off right as -ga landed to be safe, but was fine. I did a few duo with me on PLD and my WHM mule not in party, a little lengthy of a fight but it is possible! Probably be a lot easier with a competent WHM sitting outside of the party! Azdaja was never too stingy on horns thankfully, I actually did this stage a lot faster than the stupid colorless souls.

In the end, Ochain was worth all the trouble and I love it! I wish you the best, hope if you end up having to do a few like this, this is helpful to you.

-Aydindril (ONE DAY PLD WILL BE BELOVED AGAIN)
[+]