Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Emp Weapons: Looking for members
Emp Weapons: Looking for members
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2011-03-24 22:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Quetz!

I am thinking to set up a new static group for Emp weapons. I rather to have 4-5 people in a group because Abyssea Nms are ridiculously easy. I am currently looking for WAR NIN BRD WHM. I will use BLM and THF if needed. I want this group work together and have FUN. I rather to run this group from 7am EST until 2:30pm daily expect weekends. We will complete each person's emp weapon. If you are serious, then help each other out. Don't leave after a person's emp weapon is completed. We will help to get it done for each of you! If the schedule is good for you, Please send a PM and/or tell me in-game (when its up, of course.)
Please don't send me a PM if you aren't serious or don't know for sure if u can join or not.

Thank you! :)

EDIT: If you have any question, please feel free to leave a comment. I will be happy to answer! :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2011-04-19 18:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Now mornings didn't work out so well for my group. I was thinking to change time to 1030pm est daily if people rather to play late at night. If you are Interesting, please tell me in game or pm me. I am looking for nin brd whm war. Thank you.

Edit.. my mornings didn't work out because too many japanese players play in my est mornings which sucks for timed spawn monsters.