New Dragonball Z Series (with PICZ)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » New Dragonball Z series (with PICZ)
New Dragonball Z series (with PICZ)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-12 16:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

concept art has nothing to do with plot with this.
you are just obsessed with broly lol.

but i guess you didn't read that question lolol.

this has been a pretty good session, more fun humor please!!!!

make a picture of broly fused with kid goku at neverland ranch.(while jackson was alive of course, duh.)
*** do it.
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
Server: Asura
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-12 16:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Phoenix.Ingraham said:
Does this take place between episode 315 and the 9th movie, or is this wedged in as a gaiden series in an alternate timeline involving a what if scenario during the final episode of the Freiza Arc leading to a different outcome near the end of the GT episodes?

This is very important to me, I need to know if this is canon.

Of course Dragonbroll Zero Saga: Brunks is canon. Let me explain.

I don't blame you for being confused, because the timeline is very confusing at times. Dragonbroll Zero Saga: Brunks begins, if you want to get technical, the moment Bulma from the alternate timeline creates the Time Machine that Trunks uses to go back in time and save all the Z fighters. So, the series ultimately begins after the movie Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks. Let me explain, Broly from the alternate timeline comes to Earth and pretty much kills everyone effortlessly, because all the Z fighters are already dead. The only Z fighter he goes up against is Trunks, who he pretty much oneshots for 235,575dmg. This leaves Broly very unsatisfied, and leaves him to wander the now desolate Earth by his lonesome. One day, while wandering, Broly discovers Bulma's time machine and hops inside without knowing how it works. The Time Machine takes him to the very moment where the Z Fighters learn how to Fuse in the Majin Buu saga. Of course, now that he's in the "Real" timeline (the one where the Z-fighters are still alive) he comes against some opposition (being the Z-fighters and later on all the Buus), but this is no problem for him. He oneshots all of them and is left once again in a world that is completely unsatifying to him, because there is no one left that can give him a good fight. SO after a good bit of tinkering with the time machine, Broly (who now knows how to fuse with others) goes back in time once again to the point where Trunks is battling Cell. Broly oneshots Cell and then forces himself onto Trunks, fusing with him and thus becoming BRUNKS. From here forward, BRUNKS uses his Time Machine to go to different points in time and kill things over and over again.

Meanwhile, in an alternate timeline, the same Broly that discovered how to fuse took a different path and traveled in time to a different point in the Dragonball timeline and fused with someone else. MEANWHILE, in an alternate timeline, the same Broly that discovered how to fuse took a different path and traveled in time to a different point in time in the Dragonball timeline and fused with someone else... you see, this is where the story really gets going, because from the moment Broly learned how to fuse and learned how to use the Time Machine correctly, he created an endless stream of ALTERNATE Brolys who knew all the same ***he knew, and used it in different ways. Therefore, creating endless fusions of Broly + some-other-main/supporting-character.
And somewhere in there Broly completely forgot about Goten, who's off reading or doing some other pussy ***. He happens upon an old book about the Dragonbrolls. He uses this to summon Broly Timelord when...things happen.

Hold up. I thought Broly Timelord showed up because all the alternate universe Brolys and Broly-fusions were tearing a hole in spacetime and Broly Timelord appeared to fix it?

@vin: obviously you didn't look through my concept art, because there's clearly a picture of BRUKEM (Broly fused with Duke Nukem).
That happened, too. That's the genius of alternate universes.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-12 16:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
just because you have concept art has nothing to do with plot

I'm sensing some hostility here. If I made concept art for it it's somewhere in the series; therefore, it's series-crossing and videogame-crossing. It's like Super Smash Brothers but in Animated Series form. It's not like BRUKEM appears out of nowhere, somewhere in the plot Broly fuses with Duke Nukem. We just haven't flushed out the whole series yet. That's why I said we needed more suggestions before we pitch the idea to FUNimation.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-12 16:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
What I don't get is if you wanted to see Goku and his hijinx all crazy like, why wouldn't you make a story about a the endless reality of that?
I mean hell it's already thought of since I said it, and that's all that matters since magically Broly is going to be oriented towards the time machine conveniently in one moment and time because trunks lingered about waiting for his arrival.

You see, you can make a lot of things man.
It's easy to imagine a whole bunch of ***and throw in time travel and the whole multiverse theme...but it seems like it's more oriented towards broly than anything.

OH lets say!
the first time trunks comes back to warn goku he just takes goku with him back in time and they kill dr. gero.

you see with this multiverse clause in line you can make each character adopt whatever personality or action you wish just due to the fact that there is going to be a separate universe for every different choice.
so honestly this is all just silly masturbation, if it's a troll thanks.
i'm stoned enough to be amused by it lol.

Yeah. I think you summed it quite nicely. I dunno see how this devalues the new series though.
I don't think it devalues it.
It just makes me want to know...
Why Broly?
AND HOLY HELL!
why stop at the dragon ball universe?
why not expand it into all of your other favorite animted shows!!!!!

double edit:
which is why i call it masturbation.
you are masturbating akira toriyama to be precise.

See: Brogue, Brochalas Cage
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-12 16:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

why don't we just stop all the malarky and start putting pictures of charlie sheen fused with broly because broly time traveled into our reality and ended up going to sheens made coke filled bender and fused with him.
technically that's what had happened years past, you see.
the sheens are in fact what they based the metal gear solid series on.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-12 16:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

I'm sensing some hostility here. If I made concept art for it it's somewhere in the series; therefore, it's series-crossing and videogame-crossing. It's like Super Smash Brothers but in Animated Series form. It's not like BRUKEM appears out of nowhere, somewhere in the plot Broly fuses with Duke Nukem. We just haven't flushed out the whole series yet. That's why I said we needed more suggestions before we pitch the idea to FUNimation.
Read question:
Why Broly?

I'm not hostile at all.
just an stoned.
masturbation of the mind is fine dude, but you might as well be open about your intentions man lol.

noiling out inconsistencies and ending finality of a series seems a bit overzealous if you ask me.
why not make your own characters at this point?
[+]
By Spencyono 2011-03-12 16:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ingraham said:

Spencyono said:
I think they should make a DBJS ~ Dragonball Jersey Shore

Good God...
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-12 16:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Read question:
Why Broly?

I'm not hostile at all.
just an stoned.
masturbation of the mind is fine dude, but you might as well be open about your intentions man lol.
That's not a question. The real question is "why not Broly?". The dude's an enigma in need of serious plot development and honestly, the stuff we describe in Zero Saga: Brunks, isn't being described because we felt compelled to create it, but because it simply is.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-12 16:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
why don't we just stop all the malarky and start putting pictures of charlie sheen fused with broly because broly time traveled into our reality and ended up going to sheens made coke filled bender and fused with him.

This did happen. The genius of alternate universes is that there's an infinite chance that something will happen, therefore it will happen... several times.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-12 16:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Read question:
Why Broly?

I'm not hostile at all.
just an stoned.
That's not a question. The real question is "why not Broly?". The dude's an enigma in need of serious plot development and honestly, the stuff we describe in Zero Saga: Brunks, isn't being described because we felt compelled to create it, but because it simply is.
no.
the question is why brolly.
now you are trolling.
:D
cute.
[+]
By Spencyono 2011-03-12 16:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

This did happen. The genius of alternate universes is that there's an infinite chance that something will happen, therefore it will happen... several times.

An infinite amount of times?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-12 16:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

the genius of living your life out in surreal fantasy is comforting at times for people i'd imagine, but it's utterly insubstantial when you get down to it.

but this is still an interesting conversation none-the-less!

edit:
i'm not referring to your story being surreal fantasy that's fine. more the endless imaginings or other realities.

i still wonder, why broly?
why not a personal creation?
[+]
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-12 16:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Spencyono said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

An infinite amount of times?

Yes.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-12 17:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Only response to this thread:
By Spencyono 2011-03-12 17:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Only response to this thread:

FTFY.
[+]
 Valefor.Leith
Server: Valefor
user: Leith
By Valefor.Leith 2011-03-12 17:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I;m surprised you have enough time in your life to sit there and come up with this stupid ***, kidding or not, this and your whole FFX film thing (which granted was a tad better and more believable) makes me feel dumber just looking at it
[+]
 Siren.Corellon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Corellon 2011-03-12 17:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure why some people react to stuff like this with such hostility; calling the OP names and always mentioning how they "feel dumber" after reading it. He's probably just doing all this *** with the hope that someone somewhere will get a chuckle out of it.
[+]