Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Suggestions » Actions & Traits presets
Actions & Traits presets
By AbstractRude 2011-02-28 13:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I would first just like to say that I am very pleased with the new direction SE has been taking in moving this game forward. Thew newest introductions such as NM's, new gear, and gameplay mechanics upgrades have been fantastic.

I'm very surprised this was not implemented earlier, and if there is reason as to why then I apologize. I would like to see Action & Traits presets added to the game for the simple task of being able to change class and traits on the fly. The fact that after changing from my R50 LNC to R20 Thaum and then back to R50 LNC takes more than 10 seconds to allot the appropriate Actions/skills doesn't make much sense. I understand that the actions you're allowed varies between classes but if you allowed for saved presets of each class for the skills you would like them to use, it would make life a lot easier. Lets hope for this feature soon!

Thanks for your time,

Abstract Rude
By EyedeaSeraph 2011-03-01 10:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed the timers are there to prevent us from using abilities on one job and then they give us omni job like status on our mains???......makes no sense.

Aside note, I personally loved equip change from FFXI, and would love to see them implement it into FFXIV- (even if you don't see the gear change like blinkmenot plugin for ffxi)it helps to differentiate the great from the brood..... ;P
By ZettaiRyouiki 2011-03-01 10:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

AbstractRude said:
The fact that after changing from my R50 LNC to R20 Thaum and then back to R50 LNC takes more than 10 seconds to allot the appropriate Actions/skills doesn't make much sense. I understand that the actions you're allowed varies between classes but if you allowed for saved presets of each class for the skills you would like them to use, it would make life a lot easier.

They are thinking to implement class-specific attribute points, so class-specific actions/traits may not be far off. In the meantime you can use macros to equip actions and traits. Takes about 10 seconds =/