Well I Am Baked.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2020-03-17
486 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Well I am baked.
Well I am baked.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Pandemonium.Spicyryan
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Spicyryan
By Pandemonium.Spicyryan 2011-03-02 02:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
Artemicion said:
"Everything in this world is a poison. Too much of anything can be harmful to your person; but what matters most is the dosage."

I use a similar mantra. I've always lived by the "Pick your poison" saying. I decided smoking marijuana was going to be the lesser of 2 evils for me, and that's all I've ever done. I know it sounds crazy, but I've never been drunk. I've had small amounts of alcohol in candies and in the rum balls my mom bakes for christmas, but I've never drank a beer or had a shot.

I've also been offered slightly harder drugs, like doing Mushrooms or Salvia, but I've always turned them down. I don't need anything more than some good old THC. I guess you could say Marijuana is my anti-drug. :)

I enjoy being piss drunk myself. I am fully aware that my motor skills are ***, but try to do things anyway just to amuse myself. Stumbling into the door frame as you walk through it and then just laughing at it is just something I find really enjoyable.

That being said I do not get drunk around others, do not drunk dial (that ***is so annoying, even when I have gone to do it I stop myself because I realize no one wants to hear my ***even when I am sober :P), and have not even been drunk in months. So I like to think of myself as very responsible with intoxication where as my mother's side of the family, egh, not so much.

Lately I have just been "naturally high". I dance/skip/spindanceskip through the isle of stores and such. Today I am actually wearing pants (incredibly rare mind you) which happen to be as baggy as my shorts and I was skipping to the kitchen to get some food. Yeah, pants caught my feet and I faceplanted on the carpet and got to die laughing at how fail I was and pictured myself as cousin It since my hair was everywhere in my face.

Mhm, good pointless rambling there huh?
Cousin It!

You bumped the thread just to say that?
 Pandemonium.Spicyryan
Server: Pandemonium
user: Spicyryan
By Pandemonium.Spicyryan 2011-03-02 02:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
Artemicion said:
"Everything in this world is a poison. Too much of anything can be harmful to your person; but what matters most is the dosage."

I use a similar mantra. I've always lived by the "Pick your poison" saying. I decided smoking marijuana was going to be the lesser of 2 evils for me, and that's all I've ever done. I know it sounds crazy, but I've never been drunk. I've had small amounts of alcohol in candies and in the rum balls my mom bakes for christmas, but I've never drank a beer or had a shot.

I've also been offered slightly harder drugs, like doing Mushrooms or Salvia, but I've always turned them down. I don't need anything more than some good old THC. I guess you could say Marijuana is my anti-drug. :)

I enjoy being piss drunk myself. I am fully aware that my motor skills are ***, but try to do things anyway just to amuse myself. Stumbling into the door frame as you walk through it and then just laughing at it is just something I find really enjoyable.

That being said I do not get drunk around others, do not drunk dial (that ***is so annoying, even when I have gone to do it I stop myself because I realize no one wants to hear my ***even when I am sober :P), and have not even been drunk in months. So I like to think of myself as very responsible with intoxication where as my mother's side of the family, egh, not so much.

Lately I have just been "naturally high". I dance/skip/spindanceskip through the isle of stores and such. Today I am actually wearing pants (incredibly rare mind you) which happen to be as baggy as my shorts and I was skipping to the kitchen to get some food. Yeah, pants caught my feet and I faceplanted on the carpet and got to die laughing at how fail I was and pictured myself as cousin It since my hair was everywhere in my face.

Mhm, good pointless rambling there huh?
Cousin It!

You bumped the thread just to say that?
Yes. What's your excuse for pointing it out? lulz

I need an excuse?
By Slyshen1 2011-03-13 21:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Woke up, took a fat bong hit, and saw this thread. I've been sitting here for 3 hours. 3 forum pages and 2 bongs hits later, I'm finally finishing this comment. Stay high everybody!
 Valefor.Endlesspath
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2011-03-13 22:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

Marijuana is illegal because our government is racist, against Mexicans, and used Blacks to get it illegal, look it up if you don't believe me.

They sought to illegalize it because Mexicans were bringing it over, and everyone's seen that stupid movie or heard about that black guy who smoked it and went crazy and raped and killed people.

I looked it up Slipsi: Whereas there is some reference to a Mexican related influence at the turn of the 20th century ala Legal history of Cannabis in the US, that was a very minor issue related to the overall drug use problems during that early U.S. time period involving a major law rewrite in the U.S.: Opium, Cocaine and Marijuana in American History .

Seems like you've wandered psychotically far out on that thin racism branch of your Slips...1936 film Reefer Madness.
 Asura.Eeek
Server: Asura
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-03-13 22:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Slyshen1 said:
Woke up, took a fat bong hit, and saw this thread. I've been sitting here for 3 hours. 3 forum pages and 2 bongs hits later, I'm finally finishing this comment. Stay high everybody!

I miss college, and I hate random drug tests. It's not that I want to smoke all that often (I'm old now and have responsibilities and *** >.<;), but it'd be nice to have the option to smoke every once in awhile.
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2011-03-13 22:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [3148 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Yojimmbo
Server: Asura
user: Yojimmbo
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2019-10-26 04:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply